Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4shockblast

Judgment Demos [-complevel 21]

Judgment - Map 02 - Blood Mountain | UV-Max in 5:37.83
(Improving some of the table fills I did in March/April that I thought were really bad :))

judg02_537.zip

10 minutes ago, Petyan said:

MAP33 Tyson in 12:39.20

judg33t1239.zip

Oh no, you're coming to take all my shitty Tyson runs :^)

BTW, are you interested in trying Map34? I tried like 2 days during the month, and I can see the hope of it (2 down and half health of the third), but it's super annoying if an AV is spawned... Also, obviously I put a tape on my screen so I will miss less, haha.

5 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Oh no, you're coming to take all my shitty Tyson runs :^)

Well, i can say for sure that this one is definitely beatable, i think there is a way to use the doggo in a more efficient way than i did.

20 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

BTW, are you interested in trying Map34? I tried like 2 days during the month, and I can see the hope of it (2 down and half health of the third), but it's super annoying if an AV is spawned... Also, obviously I put a tape on my screen so I will miss less, haha.

While i was looking at judgment levels in general i got really sad that the doggos get telefragged all the time in this map, so i kinda didn't look too deeply into it.

I did a couple of test runs just now, and i see that there is indeed a ton of ammo on the floor, so it doesn't really look impossible, but god, it's really hard to dodge everything with so much stuff spawning around you. The shamans do also tend to spawn stuff on the balcony, so i think it could be utilized somehow?

Oh also, a triple AVJ is a thing too :D

9 minutes ago, Petyan said:

The shamans do also tend to spawn stuff on the balcony, so i think it could be utilized somehow?

Oh also, a triple AVJ is a thing too :D

You definitely don't have enough bullets, so you do need one sided infighting (yes, they act exactly like AV so other monsters won't retaliate...) to kill all 3 of them. You don't need AVJ to reach the exit because the stairs will raise after like 3 minutes.

The luckiest run is that, they spawned Arachnotrons on the top, so the Shaman got shot a lot and lost like half of the health. The biggest problem is that, if a randomly spawned AV is let loose, then you almost have no way to really deal with them... You probably won't get hit much if you keep moving, but taking damage from AV is definitely not ideal.

I think you can risk punching the Shaman as well, and sometimes they don't really react with the instant melee attack, but I'm not really sure how it works.

I think the triple AVJ can be used for Pacifist, but oh man... that's some TAS work there for sure :^)

Previously considered by most to be an impossible run, good freaking job Terrarienn! This one is easily in my top 5 favorite demos for the wad, which now has a complete Pacifist demo table because of this run :D

Eyyyyyyyyyyy! Not withstanding those pinkies at the start... that Mancubus man... Good work! Pacifist D2All when Terrarienn?

Edited by Napsalm