Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Who want's a new avatar?

I'm just sitting around... so if anyone is looking for a new personal avatar, let me know...

Can't guarentee I'll do it... but I might.. ;)

Heh yeah. I might do just that......if i wanted to get at the wrong end of the admin's rocket launcher.

I intend to create a personal avatar first btw. I might have to change my current avatar as well....and the sig.

Disorder said:
I want one with your breasts on it :P

No. You'll have to get through me, her B/F first. >:(

I'm actually fine for the moment, but if it comes up, you'll be the first I'll ask Silverwyvern.

I've been thinking about changing avatars, but on the other hand, I've used this one for so long, it may as well be me.

Why not modify the one you're using? Give that lost soul an Italian mustache. Now that'd be great. :)

Hey lostsoul, I'm working on a new avatar for you, jus for fun. If you like, take it. I'll pm you when its done. :)

Silverwyvern said:

Heh.. if you ramble alot you can drive it up by about 30 posts each day ;)

Are you trying to get in trouble with the Mods by encouraging people to spam!?

dsm said:

Are you trying to get in trouble with the Mods by encouraging people to spam!?

I don't think I really spammed... Im saying that if you are extremely friendly and read every post there is always a place where you can add to the conversation as a valued and respected forum user :) *little halo*

DOOM Anomaly said:

No, thats my job, silly pants. :P

No dumb store, your job is to BE a spammer, not to encourage people to spam.

Silverwyvern, I didn't say a word about you spamming, merely that you encouraged spamming (and I was kinda joking).

Vulg@r said:

Did you give him a lost soul with a mustache?

No, it's more serious looking than that. :P I'll put it up when I login to geoshitties.

Heh. :)

I keep forgetting to add the http:// part. :P

Ooh. I like. It's even better then a lost soul with a mustache. :)

dsm said:

No dumb store, your job is to BE a spammer, not to encourage people to spam.

Silverwyvern, I didn't say a word about you spamming, merely that you encouraged spamming (and I was kinda joking).

I was being silly too.. sorry.. I'll be quiet ;)

And..uh... everyone! Don't spamm!

:D

Mein gott im himmel. You've got more posts than people who've been registered since 2000.

Vulg@r said:

Mein gott im himmel. You've got more posts than people who've been registered since 2000.

True. I was just looking.

ravage

Heh.

I don't really keep track of my postcount anymore. Last I checked befor now, I think I was at 1000.

Ok, NOW people are babbling postcounts???
Hold it right there!
Anymore postcount-related posts in this thread die. You've been warned.

Now go back to the art drooling :-)

speaking of avatars, doesn't ravage have a new one every week?

Well, I've always wanted the soul spere for my avatar, or maybe a fish that looks like the soul sphere, ya think? nah...

Xanthier said:

Well, I've always wanted the soul spere for my avatar, or maybe a fish that looks like the soul sphere, ya think? nah...

Fishies are my department :-P - but then again, it's not always that I feel like doing 'em and I certainly don't feel like doing any now.

Making a soul sphere avatar should be piss easy for me to do though - I always use the Doom palette for my fishies, so all I needa do is to load up a soul sphere sprite in my paint program and make a fishie while making sure that it looks similar to the sprite - easy.

Now if only I knew how to make animated avatars...