Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I took some more time on this one. Decided to make a map03 because mapping is just so damn addictive.  It's another "vanilla" doom2 map. 

I combined this to my existing 2 maps so the mew map is actually map03.  I think this one may be on par or maybe slightly better than the first map?  Critique away if you want. Thanks.

tl:dr new map is map03

DL link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/esg01z2pplv9u74/blindwound3.wad/file

map03:

-------------

Name: blindwound3
Difficulty: uv     
Jumping: no
Crouching: no
Freelook:  doesn't really matter
Monsters: 100
resources: doom2.wad and a james paddock song
Format: doom2           
Secrets: 3

Tested with: zandronum

pistol start: preferred

z1.png

Edited by Hell Interface

Looks like a decent use of the metal and marble textures! Will update post with feedback once I've played all the maps.

16 hours ago, knifeworld said:

Looks like a decent use of the metal and marble textures! Will update post with feedback once I've played all the maps.

Thanks. Also redownload it if u want to play. Improved a couple things just now

10 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

I'd say this is your best map so far. It feels a lot more solid and fleshed out. ;^)

Thanks m8.appreciate your vids.  I fixed where the second archvile spawns in so he won't wander into the secret area like he did in ur playthrough by making the secret door open close repeatable.   Also raised the pillar in the archvile/imp courtyard so you can hide behind it without having to go right up close to it.  

Oh crap I thought this said bloodwound - thats why I made all the letters bloody

also I was confused ands thought this was one map but bio joined and I play the rest

middle map felt very out of place  and the other two were better and felt like they shared a theme etc

good time