Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

Famous YouTuber Made A Video On Total Chaos

Pyrocynical, a very famous gaming YouTuber with millions of subscribers, has a couple of days ago made a nearly two hour long deep analysis on the Total Chaos total conversion mod. Pretty interesting: 

9 minutes ago, The BMFG said:

why does the thumbnail have absolutely nothing to do with the video

The Caco's there because its made in the GZDoom engine, the pickaxe's the first weapon you get, the pills are a common consumable item in the game, and the monster is the first enemy you encounter. No idea why there's a Dream mask though...

On 5/15/2022 at 11:40 PM, DSC said:

The Caco's there because its made in the GZDoom engine, the pickaxe's the first weapon you get, the pills are a common consumable item in the game, and the monster is the first enemy you encounter. No idea why there's a Dream mask though...

because there is a pickaxe ( minecraft get it )

On 5/16/2022 at 2:40 AM, DSC said:

No idea why there's a Dream mask though...

because it's a clickbait meme relating to Dream and his terrible music video with the "normal pills" thing that was a recurring joke on the internet for about a month or so.

I watched the video, it's a very good one (although, I have not played the mod). Pyro has good long-form videos, if a bit dispersed with zoomer humour (which I kinda am I guess?)

I like Pyro's long videos, I don't mind the big amount of Gen Z humor (I mean, I am a zoomer).

I've watched Pyro for years now, was there when he was bullying children with CS:GO surf in the background. I'm loving this long form stuff he's doing now, really adapted his channel to the long essay community that's popular currently. I'll probably get round to watching this when I'm in the mood for it.

Oh, a clickbait type thumbnail. I wouldn't even bother watching something if I cannot take the thumbnail seriously in many cases. More exposure for Doom to likely a younger 20s crowd, maybe younger than that. Even if 2 out of 10 play and stick around in the community, I consider that a good gain.

On 5/28/2022 at 8:12 AM, Biodegradable said:

because it's a clickbait meme relating to Dream and his terrible music video with the "normal pills" thing that was a recurring joke on the internet for about a month or so.

Went on to check that meme, since I had never heard of it before. It was pretty funny. Honestly "normal pills" sounds more like something you would make up as a "Brand X" kind of thing.