• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

AI generated art / pictures [megathread]

On 6/18/2022 at 9:33 AM, omalefico32x said:

image.png.956245e4a56b96d4619b2af3bcaeab35.png

what have i done

Uhh... "Mario giving himself a shoulder rub"?

1 hour ago, Smoothandz said:

I have created nightmare fuel. 

dallemini_2022-6-22_10-55-59.png

UHHHH.... "Creepy photo of eyeless child"?!

13 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

UHHHH.... "Creepy photo of eyeless child"?!

Funny thing is I just searched for "a photo that makes no sense" and 90% of the photos have some creepy eye. And I have no idea what is going on in that top left photo! 

On 6/22/2022 at 2:50 PM, Doomkid said:

Uhh... "Mario giving himself a shoulder rub"?

Dio playing mario world

Looks a lot like a zombieman on the top 2, Quakeguy on bottom left and an older Doomguy in the bottom right.

So this is what Doomguy would look like as a zombie.

What's also interesting is how the AI rendered those red eyes on the three Zombiemen pics, they look like the inside of an eyelid or the back of empty eye sockets. Quite creepy. 

Also poor Ranger, looks like he fell into a pool of nukage and got his eyes melted off in the process, no wonder he has this "my day was thoroughly ruined" look on his face.

g0sLWygl.jpeg

To actually contribute, here are some actually interesting AI things I saw recently:

• Building a Virtual Machine inside ChatGPT, where a GPT-3 chatbot is tricked into hallucinating a Linux server, and a web browser that it uses to converse with a daydream of itself.
  • More tomfoolery with ChatGPT, where it is convinced to write a concept proposal for a fun-sounding casual puzzle game, some almost-correct 6502 assembly, and a little bit of grim disinformation for spice.
  • A low-poly 3D scene by Arvy (the Diabolus Ex mapper) in which DALL-E generations were used as the starting point for the textures.

I’m not crazy about AI art or anything of the matter that’s been generated by an AI, but that image and snarky response wasn’t even necessary g. AI shit is just mildly interesting to look at, say “cool” and move on. Trying too hard to fish soulsphere likes there? 

Edited by VoanHead

52 minutes ago, VoanHead said:

I’m not crazy about AI art or anything of the matter that’s been generated by an AI, but that image and snarky response wasn’t even necessary g. AI shit is just mildly interesting to look at, say “cool” and move on. Trying too hard to fish soulsphere likes there? 

I sure as hell gave it a soulsphere; this amount of effort was about as much as pasting a Google Images search result. If the OP images had been curated or refined to even remotely look like the prompts, I could maybe understand.

Fair, just found Kinsie’s post w/ that image a bit much b/c to me AI art is just whatever, nothing to try to be snarky about. That low-poly 3D-scene looked cool.

i'm simultaneously curious and terrified for when AI generates doomworld users. (it's just like the thing i Read in Book)

ce72f5f0-4d0f-11ed-b4f8-4a3bf790cab5.png.9370abcc9a0f2463ff4c4bfd8cf4b72a.png

Got this mountain-sized Doomguy the other day by typing in something to the effect of 'the ultimate doom skybox' in NeuralBlender.

1 hour ago, heliumlamb said:

such a brash assumption. how do you know that is the case? have you been DMing them a turing test or something?

It probably does not help when its a lighthearted answer i gave you, right?

There is a reason why i used that example.

Just now, Redneckerz said:

It probably does not help when its a lighthearted answer i gave you, right?

There is a reason why i used that example.

well, you said it was an AI generated doomworld user, not i. about that turing test eh?

48 minutes ago, heliumlamb said:

well, you said it was an AI generated doomworld user, not i.

Thatsthejoke.gif...

48 minutes ago, heliumlamb said:

about that turing test eh?

Feel free to dissect this further in a PM to me.

To be honest i don't really like Ai art. I mean sure it can be cool but i feel like it's a lazy man ways of making art, that goes with using auto mapping or what ever it's called.

The point i'm making is this, i rather see someone put effort in making art / making maps then using a string of words in a Ai blinder and calling it art. Just feels way to fake and lazy.