Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ricky_steel

The Beg For Mercy clan

So now it has arisen from the pits of hell... The Beg For Mercy clan... the most evil demons ever to walk this unholy earth. We are Iced Earth,Flizer and Vampire Knight at the moment. You will stand in awe to our extreme evilness and cruelty. Join now and be spared!
Here are the rules :

1. You must be pink at all times! Our official clancolor is pink. (type color magenta in the console and press enter, or beg!)
2. You must say "Beg for mercy" and taunt our enemies during deatchmates. Also, it is recommended that you make it varied and more cruel by adding cool comments like "Beg for mercy you worthless and stinking maggots or the gods of ice will vapourize your skulls and eat them!"
3. The more you use the BFG => the smaller penis you have. DO NOT OVERUSE IT!
4. YOU MUST HATE MEMBERS OF THE *BED* FOR MERCY CLAN WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF US!!! There are some Bed for mercy members on Zdaemon.. Find them, and crush them!
5. You MUST worship Flizer the mighty,, Iced Earth (that's me) and Vampire Knight. We are the founding members of the clan.

By the way, Flizer the mighty kicks brutal ass with his Super shotgun.. Beware of his sneak attacks.. beg for mercy or die!
Vampire Knight has arisen out of the land of metal, England, to kick the asses of all who don't join the BEG FOR MERCY clan.. and other people who play Doom too..
I myself consider me to be the god of ice, the evil god who's so cruel you don't think I can be any more cruel.

BEG FOR MERCY
We are coming to a server near you..
Zdeamons, beware!

I would imagine that having certain people constantly saying "beg for mercy" during DM games is going to get rather irritating rather quickly. Not that I play on-line DM of course...

ricky_steel said:

Get down on your knees and beg for mercy!

You guys sound like fun to play with...and others will be looking for you to, uh, "Beg for mercy? I'll show you beg for mercy...." :)

ricky_steel said:

Get down on your knees and beg for mercy!

I don't beg for mercy. No, try milkbones.

Besides, I don't DM, so you can't kick my ass. :P

Titan(ultima) has joined us! He is now BOINGO[BFM] He was at rank 2 on Zdeamon!
Beg and he might still be merciful!

Look out for ICED EARTH[BFM] , FLIZER[BFM], BOINGO[BFM] and VAMPIRE KNIGHT[BFM]

FLIZER[BFM] played me a few minutes ago. 20 frags from me. 0 from him. He left. I also don't appriciate you stealing clan UD's official color. Anyway, I think you guys better get ready to Beg for Mercy when we get you 1 on 1.

/me turns off my monitor and looks at a blank screen (which is a damn sight more interesting than reading this thread).

Ralphis said:

Anyway, I think you guys better get ready to Beg for Mercy when we get you 1 on 1.

Damn straight. This sounds a lot more easier than I anticipated.

Ultraviolet said:

Hey, can I join BFM?
Hey, can I join UD too?

Uh, careful, you might have to play. :)

Meh, wouldn't want that.
I just got around to setting up the new ZDaemon. Maybe I'll see you around? I'll be either Faint, Tracer, Ultraviolet... Maybe I'll even stick the initials of a non-existant clan after my name, heh.

I had planned to give up playing online, haven't played for probably 6 months. Just might revisit the scene sometime though, if I find myself half drunk and with nothing else to do. :)

This thread should die. It's like a thread made for the use of spamming a clan used for spamming. =P

Hey, let's all join clan OMFG, we could all be Nanami[OMFG] and run around going "OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!" all the time. Wouldn't that be cool?!

Nanami, I both agree with you and I don't.

Principally I don't: I think that announcing the forming of a new clan it is a perfect valid reason to post a thread.

In this case I agree: Primarily because they seen rather intent on annoying anyone by spamming "Beg for Mercy". It could be cute, but they overdid it.

Nanami said:

This thread should die. It's like a thread made for the use of spamming a clan used for spamming. =P

Hey, let's all join clan OMFG, we could all be Nanami[OMFG] and run around going "OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!" all the time. Wouldn't that be cool?!

Well, there was a clan called HEH, which I was in way back in August 2001. There was me, Ralph, Xoap... fun days. Retarded anti-BFGers weren't as common back then.

ricky_steel said:

Get down on your knees and...

Eugh, that sounds NASTY when you cut the last three letters off.

Anyways, your clan sounds like juvenile garbage that deserves a prime seat on the next train to Sucks-ville. Now get down on your knees, so it's easier for the admins to kick your teeth into the back of your under-developed skull.

Aaack! It's all in fun, that's what Doom's all about! You were J/K too I guess....have you played him yet? :)

I embrace death without regret and life without fear. You will not hear me beg for mercy (but you'll hear me beg for broadband internet connection. Lousy 56k).

As much as Doom is just a fun game, I wish to play with this guy for a bit. Let's see here...

ricky_steel said:

So now it has arisen from the pits of hell... The Beg For Mercy clan... the most evil demons ever to walk this unholy earth. We are Iced Earth,Flizer and Vampire Knight at the moment. You will stand in awe to our extreme evilness and cruelty. Join now and be spared!

Wow, captain nasty's going to own me in an online game. So scary. Excuse me, I just need to change my pants.

ricky_steel said:

1. You must be pink at all times! Our official clancolor is pink. (type color magenta in the console and press enter, or beg!)

There's SO much I could say about this, but I won't.

ricky_steel said:

2. You must say "Beg for mercy" and taunt our enemies during deatchmates. Also, it is recommended that you make it varied and more cruel by adding cool comments like "Beg for mercy you worthless and stinking maggots or the gods of ice will vapourize your skulls and eat them!"

Ah, so YOU're the dumbfuck people have been complaining about that keep shouting "BEG FOR MERCY" over and over and over.

ricky_steel said:

3. The more you use the BFG => the smaller penis you have. DO NOT OVERUSE IT!

As much as I detest you, I'm actually in full agreement on this one. Use a man's gun like a Super Shotty, fer god's sake.

ricky_steel said:

4. YOU MUST HATE MEMBERS OF THE *BED* FOR MERCY CLAN WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF US!!! There are some Bed for mercy members on Zdaemon.. Find them, and crush them!

Why, certainly captain fanfic. I'll jsut go and mess up these clan guys having a joke at your expense who's never personally bothered me. Need me to lick your boots clean while I'm at it?.

ricky_steel said:

5. You MUST worship Flizer the mighty,, Iced Earth (that's me) and Vampire Knight. We are the founding members of the clan.

No thanks, I'm an athiest..

ricky_steel said:

By the way, Flizer the mighty kicks brutal ass with his Super shotgun.. Beware of his sneak attacks.. beg for mercy or die!
Vampire Knight has arisen out of the land of metal, England, to kick the asses of all who don't join the BEG FOR MERCY clan.. and other people who play Doom too..
I myself consider me to be the god of ice, the evil god who's so cruel you don't think I can be any more cruel.

Say that in RAP, and I'll be impressed and nauseated simutaneously..

ricky_steel said:

BEG FOR MERCY
We are coming to a server near you..

...January 2003. Soundtrack featuring the single "Sk8er boi" available on Dork Records..

ricky_steel said:

Zdeamons, beware!

Uhh... okay. Whatever.