Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 66 - I'm gonna sing the June song now

^Link to last month's thread.^

Alrighty, this month's ASS is on the 25th of June at 2pm EST! I'll be hosting the second round 12 hours later and a Discord link will be popped in this thread before things get rolling. Looking forward to seeing you there!

.dronF

Happening this weekend, bay-bee! Here's the server link as promised: as always, it grants temporary membership to the server to reduce clutter between sessions.

THEMEs:

-Inmost Dens tribute! This one's for TMD considering it's their birthday: bonus points if your map has exactly 33 torches.

-Plentiful usage of silent teleporters: player or monster, it doesn't matter.

Mapping starts now!

And we are done! Cheers to everyone who contributed and tune in next month for a special announcement!

22 hours ago, MDevlin said:

THEMEs:

-Inmost Dens tribute! This one's for TMD considering it's their birthday: bonus points if your map has exactly 33 torches.

-Plentiful usage of silent teleporters: player or monster, it doesn't matter.

Dammit.  I keep missing the good ones.  I also missed the "make city maps" one from a few sessions ago and still need to play it.  And this one too, Inmost Dens + Silent Teleports, is such a good combo.  The first thing that pops in my mind is a very sadistic torture cute puzzle map maze where you teleport around to different inmost dens terraces and stairwells in a convoluted but subtle way, a la Lost Woods from Zelda.  'Probably hard to implement in 2 hours but yah I'm gonna at least put this one into my queue to play next.

On 7/4/2022 at 1:45 AM, Randomman said:

Any downloads for sessions 63-66?

Not as of yet! I am officially in my school holidays now though and I'm gonna do my level best to get up to date with the compilations, so stay tuned!