Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
entryway

Various "Eternal" Wads demos

myk said:

The 'advanced' Boom compatible requirement seems to be a fact, as in Boom, all the submitted demos desynch

Wow. The same with prb+ 2.4.8.5 and earlier.

Long Days UV-max 7:06. Two differences compared to the earlier strategy were killing the masterminds behind the building (just like Anima Zero did) and lowering the pillar cybers down (I found out that those pillars are lifts only after looking at it in DB). Definitely improvable, especially with some luck in regards to the last lost monsters.

Jodwin said:

Stop using prboom+ 2.5.0.1 and 2.5.0.2 for demo recording on longdays.wad. These demos will not be supported in 2.5.0.3+. Use 2.5.0.3.test. Thanks myk for discovering

No offense, but if you're going to tell people to use a test version of your port, at least provide binaries for it instead of expecting everyone to compile it themselves.

(or at least I couldn't find them anywhere, on prboom+ website, on sourceforge, DW, etc. that I looked)

An improved UV-fast for Long days. Yeah it was recorded with GLBoom Plus 2.5.0.2 so use that to watch this. I didn't realize a test version of 2.5.0.3 should have been used until after this run was completed.

I would bother to try improving this if the time wasn't such a massive improvement from before.

Old time of 7:21 was improved to 6:17. I thank the final clean up phase for going very smoothly. Best it has gone for me.

Doesn't help that little brain fart I had while in the process of cleaning up everything though :P.

Attaching demo now.

lodaf617.zip

Hey,
Here is a demopack for remain1.wad that i've just finished today. It's UV-Speed demos of the whole wad.

Map01 - 0:06
Map02 - 0:40
Map03 - 1:02
Map04 - 1:28
Map05 - 2:26
Map06 - 2:30
Map07 - 1:39
Map08 - 2:52
Map09 - 3:41
Map10 - 0:29
Map11 - 0:58

Also, i'd love to see some max demos from that wad. They would have to be great. So if any of you max-ers around here are looking for a good map, try this ;)

remain1-uv.zip

kimo_xvirus said:

Gravity UV Max in 6:22

Wow. How many time you spent on this? This demo is looked very fast and almost without mistakes.

entryway said:

Wow. How many time you spent on this? This demo is looked very fast and almost without mistakes.

NORDHELL
MAP01 UV-Max in 3:19

Important note. When Eternal updated this wad with 2 new maps, he made some mistakes which resulted in a missing FLAT and sound. I made a patch that fixes both issues: DL (load it AFTER the main wad).

nhe1-319.zip

j4rio said:

XXXI Cybersky

max in 30:42

Yeah that was about 30 min utes of awesomeness. I for the first time I actually felt sorry for hordes of monsters which faced your bfg, blood and guts all over the place :P

belial's bad brain
bbb.wad
http://doomedsda.us/wad1233.html

uv-max 40:23
Hope this is decent, cus map is very nice (and im no particularly into such slaughter maps!)

edit: lol i didnt notice there was a valid run in 35min~ already but not on tha archive :)
my supposition about the time was right tho, might look again at this then

bbb4023.zip

blob1024 said:

belial's bad brain
bbb.wad
http://doomedsda.us/wad1233.html

uv-max 40:23
Hope this is decent, cus map is very nice (and im no particularly into such slaughter maps!)

edit: lol i didnt notice there was a valid run in 35min~ already but not on tha archive :)
my supposition about the time was right tho, might look again at this then

bbb
uv-max 34:20

faster handling of a few rooms, but unlucky with some archviles in the maze and at end ;)

ps: thought about making a video picking the invulnerability at the end, to avoid being slained by barrels explosions and trick the bloody end wished for the marine. but time-wise wouldnt be good :p

bbb-3420.zip