Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathWolf1982

The worst movie you seen

Oh god... Troll 2 (1990) which was so funny it was so funny it was so dumb,

And the emoji movie in 2017 when i was 11 years old my dumb kid self liked this movie until i regretted watching it and i hated it in like 2021 when i was 15 years old when i watched, "I hate everything's I HATE THE EMOJI MOVIE" video i was aware that these movies being bad.

what was the worst movie you seen.

Neil Breen movies are TERRIBLE. Idk if you've ever seen Red Letter Media but Faithful Findings is as much as bad movie triumph as the Room

Worst film .. probably Five Across the Eyes. Screaming girls and an entirely nonsensical plot with serious abuse of shaky cam

6 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Neil Breen movies are TERRIBLE.

Terrible in a funny way, or just terrible?

Nukie, a 1987 South African movie that is a Rip-Off of E.T. only scene the clips from the film and not the full movie itself.

The other is Battlefield Earth. Awful Dutch angles and laughable acting throughout.

Lately?

Evangelion: 3.0+1.01.

It was so boring, the Dialogs very pseudo intellectual.

They clearly tried to mimik the old ones with that, but imo one of the worst Movies i have every seen in my whole Life.

Let's see...

-Friday the 13th (1980)

Cringey and stupid even for the time.

-How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

Literally no one asked for this. And if that wasn't bad enough, it got its own crappy video game adaptation.

-Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017)

I get mindless violence is something we can maybe appreciate at times as Doom fans, but what about when it is barely held together with a plot that simply insults your intelligence while attempting to be both James Bond and Mission Impossible, while failing miserably at both simultaneously?

-Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)

Okay, a lot of people love this movie, and that's all well and good, but I simply found it far too boring. I genuinely cared about no one in it, liked no one in it, and didn't understand much of anything that was going on.

-The Godfather (1972)

Made Scott Pilgrim seem interesting.

I can count on one hand the number of movies I have thoroughly enjoyed and would watch again. Movie making is a lengthy process during which the ideas and interests of the producers change. Because of this, and also due to the many disparate individual inputs that go into producing hours of video and audio content, the end result is invariably incohesive. I could expound upon this further, but to save you all from a post that would likely err on the cynical side, I will suffice to say that I have never never been able to fully immerse myself in a movie the way I might a book or a song. To this effect, the worst movie that comes to mind is Avatar. It was hyperoverproduced; all it's parts seemed at war with eachother.

It’s not a movie, but the knock-off Breaking Bad called Metastasis is amusingly awful. It answers the question no one asked: “What if BB was a poorly acted soap opera in Spanish?”

Any video game movie would probably be the cheat answer, but my pick would probably be the Robocop reboot. Not the worst made from a technical standpoint or anything, but it feels the most insulting, like it was made by people whose interest didn't extend beyond the fact that it was a profitable IP, and just guessed what Robocop would be like based on the title, you can't convince me that anyone behind that production had actually seen the original film.

52 minutes ago, AlphaSoraKun said:

Does Alone in the Dark (2005) count?

It is a Uwe Boll movie, so yes, absolutely.

35 minutes ago, Kes Gaming YT said:

-Friday the 13th (1980)

Cringey and stupid even for the time.

Meh. I think the first Friday the 13th is a fun slasher movie. Of course it's cringy but almost every 80's slasher flick is.

I bought a $1 DVD at a thrift store of a 'film' called Empty. Worst purchase of my life. It is shockingly inept. Imagine an 'apocalyptic' movie, but w/ a shoe-string budget. Not a single redeeming quality, and I beg all of you to never try to find a copy. It is quite possibly the most boring film ever made.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798148/

3 minutes ago, Arrowhead said:

I bought a $1 DVD at a thrift store of a 'film' called Empty. Worst purchase of my life. It is shockingly inept. Imagine an 'apocalyptic' movie, but w/ a shoe-string budget. Not a single redeeming quality, and I beg all of you to never try to find a copy. It is quite possibly the most boring film ever made.

Wow. I just looked it up, and I can find literally nothing about it, no review or anything, other than that IMBD page you posted.

10 hours ago, Kes Gaming YT said:

Wow. I just looked it up, and I can find literally nothing about it, no review or anything, other than that IMBD page you posted.

Never mind.

I just found the trailer on YouTube. It genuinely looks homemade, both the film and the trailer. Like, something a bunch of bored camp counselors made while they waited for Jason to come kill them.

Empty Trailer HD - YouTube

Edited by Kes Gaming YT : adding link

I used to watch a lot of horror-monster movies when I was a kid, and I still do out of guilty pleasure every once in a while, however, there's some movies that are so bad, they're terrible. I usually watch them because of the ''so bad it's good'' motto, but some of these are genially awful.

Supercroc (2007), as the name implies, is about a giant crocodile, and goddamn does it suck in everything. The CGI is some of the worse out there.

supercroc8.jpg

Lake Placid vs. Anaconda (2015) it's 2015 and this movie looks like an early-2000s straight to DVD film. I think I prefer Supercroc lol. On the other hand, I highly recommend both the original Lake Placid and Anaconda. Cult films with great practical effects and good fun to watch.

thumb_FBC52125-450D-4D47-A5DE-C3DF5DF3BCB9.jpg

Sand Sharks (2012), I don't even know how I got to watch this one. The shark-subgenre is probably the biggest one there is in the monster-genre, and there's plenty of stinker, but I rank this one on top.

MV5BZDUwNzkxZjItN2YwNy00OTIyLTkxNDktZjg0NGExYjZmMjU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

On the other hand, if you guys want to go down the rabbit hole, I recommend The Asylum and SyFy productions for some of the worst/best movies in the world. The whole genre is something unique in its own ugly way. I guess you could say they are the ''shovelware'' of the movie industry. God awful in extreme quantities, yet there's still some charm to it.

Here's a little article that talks about it: Four Things I Learned from Watching SyFy Original Movies

Probably anything by Hideaki Anno or James Cameron, or any movie with Steven Seagal in it.

A more specific answer? Kill Bill, seriously, fuck Quentin Tarantino.

I don't really watch horror movies any more but saw some pretty amusingly terrible ones back in the day like Slaughter High and Killing Spree I think it was. A lot of them I know more by reputation like Dancin' It's On, The Room etc. But honestly, I would probably give the title for me personally to Scott Pilgrim vs the World. I will never, ever understand the appeal of that movie. It was garish, loud and annoying. I hated virtually every character except the roomate and Chris Evan's awesomely over the top action movie guy. Brandon Routh's hyper vegan guy made me cringe so hard I nearly snapped my own neck. It was like it was written by a 13 year old who hates vegans. Ramona Flowers had all the personality of a cinderblock, and I believed her relationship with Scott about as much as I believe the Earth is flat. The most powerful and precise scientific instruments on Earth could not measure their chemistry. And Scott himself. Gee. Zus. He had all the charm and likeability of a particularly nasty STD and I just wanted to punch him in face. Even if the surrounding movie was good, I still would have hated it because the characters were so massively awful.

7 hours ago, Snark said:

So... no one's gonna say Doom?

Honestly, if the original Doom movie is the worst you have seen, you have lead a charmed life on the movie front.

7 hours ago, Crystal-Hawk_D00M said:

Kill Bill, seriously, fuck Quentin Tarantino

Another one whose popularity baffles me. I have only enjoyed Inglorious Basterds (I am very pro Nazi murdering) and From Dusk Till Dawn though no doubt Robert influenced that for the better. I remember watching Pulp Fiction and thinking... is that it? This is the thing that people think is so amazing? It's not that interesting, most of the characters are douchebags (Samuel L Jackson was great though) and the dialogue is tedious and crass for the sake of being crass.

Edited by Murdoch

How can anybody here not forget about the glorious Snakes on a Plane? It’s so terrible that it’s good.

1 hour ago, Arrowhead said:

I love how this movie's poster says "in tradition of" as if it has any similarity in quality to The Road, an actually good post-apocalyptic movie.

38 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

I remember watching Pulp Fiction and thinking... is that it? This is the thing that people think is so amazing? It's not that interesting, most of the characters are douchebags (Samuel L Jackson was great though) and the dialogue is tedious and crass for the sake of being crass.

I thought the same exact thing about Reservoir Dogs, haha.