Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zimmerman

Zimmerman Signing off For the Last Time.

Well it's been tons of fun all these years but I regretfully must sign off from my Dooming Experience. I have played Doom for nearly 10 years now, and have grown accustomed to playing it in every free minute I have. In that time, I have graduated from college, gotten married, bought new cars for my wife and myself, moved into a new home, and have established my career as a financial advisor. My sign on name has been ZIMMERMAN. I am not sure where I got that name but it just came to when I was logging into ZDAEMON for the first time. My real name is Mitch. I am 31 years old. I live in California and I am an avid golfer. The reason I am signing off for good is that Doom has manipulated too much of my time. I need to devote more of my energy to my family and work. Thanks to all who have played with me, you have been great. I played a lot to attain the most experience points because it's in my nature to be number 1. Now that I have done that, I feel like I can move on. I expect you all to have 100000 experience points by the time summer comes around. Now that I look back on it, it really is a silly thing, because if you think about all the hours I've played, what does it mean at the end of the day to be on top? Absolutely nothing!!! I was never a great player but a good one. I never bragged and I always said GG once a level was completed. I never knew about Turbo until about 2 weeks ago when JOSHUA showed me how to do it. I always thought cheating was dishonorable and then I noticed how many players actually used the TURBO cheat. To name a few: Grimreaper (I owned him when he didn't cheat, Black Panther, Ace of Spades, Nowotny, Titan, Everlast - Big time user of Turbo so watch out for him, Toke [NG] - biggest asshole in the world next to Badfish (a.k.a. Mourning Dew and Of-Gray. I can say these things now because I won't be back. On that same note, why are there so many players out there with attitudes? I always try to ignore insults but they have become such a normal thing to see that I just quit reading any messages during the game. Doom was meant to be enjoyed and not a forum to brag and pat yourself on the back for being better than another player. Enough of that. Well so long everyone, it has been tons of fun. Take care and may God Bless you all, even you TOKE.

Zimmerman has left the building...

we had some good games, I beat you a few times. And no I don't cheat. Fucking cheaters.

Edit: Oh yeah and I took Black Panther apart on gothicdm a week or so ago, so it seems his little pussy speed hack ain't helping him enough, hehe.

Oh...well...Bye. I've played you on Zdaemon a few times, either as DOOM Anomaly or as my first alias for like a week, DOOM. Thats all I can really recall from having anything to do in existance with you, in which is cool I suppose. I have Deathmatched with many of whom you stated, but not recently, accept for Ace of Spades, I played him a few weeks ago and Nowotny, which I somehow always am deathmatching with. Well, alls I can say is have a great life man, and don't chu forget about us **waves fist**. ;D

..Bye..

yeah, I really did't know that the turbo was usable in zdaemon. I never use it, except to show how gay it really is...
But raider will remove it soon, :)...

Well, zimmerman, bye :(
I hope you will come back sometime :)

Raider is working the code? Please, let him know of these concerns:

1. Isn't it the old speedhack.exe which is being talked about? Screw anyone who won't just play doom. Please help if you can.

2. Please restore the weapon aiming with mouse look to be the same as the zdoom on which zdaemon was based. OK with me to not allow BFG aim at the floor, ala Fly's Csdoom, but all else should follow the crosshair.

Thx.

1. no it's a bug, they just type turbo xxxx in consol and they are turbo, hence the return of a few players we ain't seen in a while.