Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

As a bonus here is another map, one of those i didn't feel like sharing.

It's a mash-up of 2 unfinished maps I made some time ago that were made for a project of mine which I ended up scrapping.

Making this map as a whole was a mess, while I did copy-paste the 2nd half of the map, the 1st half I had to make from scratch and also from memory, as I lost the file for the original map.

Spoiler

Screenshots:

Screenshot_Doom_20220610_171500.png.7e1fae2088439a692cd69850bd14be59.png

Screenshot_Doom_20220610_171511.png.d0fe63a50d609fe8e410ae6ea76d46cc.png

Name: Rusty Reprisal

Map Format: Doom 2

Ports Tested: PrBoom+, GZDoom, Eternity Engine

IWAD: Doom 2

Map: MAP01

Music: "DLA" by Mark Klem

Gameplay: Single-play/Coop

Difficulty Settings: Yes

Multiplayer Placement: Yes

Build Time: i dunno like 3 hours

Textures: Sky from Hell Revealed 2

rust.zip

Thanks for sharing!

Some points of criticism, the map has a couple of missing textures around doors and the lift that takes you down, door tracks should be set to "lower unpegged" in your Doom map editor, and you can't finish the level without the yellow key as the map is split into two sections with no way back. The secrets are fairly creative and the detailing is promising but the flow of the level is a bit awkward. Still, an okay map to finish in less than 30 seconds. Hope you'll keep mapping and improving!

Cool map - I found a way different way to get secret lol - just some things to touch up and you are good

Doom II _"rust.wad" - MAP01 : "Rusty Reprisal"_ UVMax 100% Blind Speedrun Smooth Mod Pistol Start.

2 hours ago, Clippy said:

Cool map - I found a way different way to get secret lol - just some things to touch up and you are good

If you like short maps then you'll like my maps.

Yes, that's how the secret is meant to be, but jumping onto the teleporter is another option.

I probably won't fix the issues the map has since I don't care about it as much, but I'm still glad you enjoyed it!