Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zero Master's Clone

DOOM on my flip phone

Does Freedoom run on the DOOM engine? because if it does then i am currently running DOOM on my flip phone with the Freedoom app that i found on the KaiOS store and DOOM.wad. I'm really starting to like KaiOS i wonder what other things i could do with it.

I'm still getting used to playing DOOM with one of those small round D-pads and a fucking keypad. I could just use my bluetooth keyboard but I'm a little crazy so i will stick with the keypad

"Freedoom" itself is a WAD/free content project, not a source port. There are apps that call themselves "Freedoom" but they're usually some other source port released under that name bundled with the Freedoom WAD; for example, there's a "Freedoom" Android app that's a fork of GZDoom. I don't know what specifically is on KaiOS but I imagine it's something similar.

Just now, Zero Master's Clone said:

ah good ol flip phones

unlike the new bending "flip" phones ha

44 minutes ago, Zero Master's Clone said:

Does Freedoom run on the DOOM engine? because if it does then i am currently running DOOM on my flip phone with the Freedoom app that i found on the KaiOS store and DOOM.wad. I'm really starting to like KaiOS i wonder what other things i could do with it.

I cannot imagine something more painful than trying to play Doom on a flip phone lol. Can you post a pic?

10 hours ago, Murdoch said:

I cannot imagine something more painful than trying to play Doom on a flip phone lol.

To be fair, he is Zero Master's Clone. He's just playing innocent here - I'm sure he's already completed Sunder at 0.007fps on that little flip phone.

20220613_083353.jpg

Edited by TheMagicMushroomMan

40 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

To be fair, he is Zero Master's Clone. He's just playing innocent here - I'm sure he's already completed Sunder at 0.007fps on that little flip phone.

good idea! I was just going to download Sunlust but I will get Sunder too