Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Jeff

2 ENEMY COMMUNITY PROJECT [DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

35 minutes ago, IcarusOfDaggers said:

@Thatonespymain Map 01 Mancubus and Cacodemons. I think the idea I have would suit for introductory map, short and fast paced "throw the person into the fray" intro map. Oh: I'm in!

K, added you on the OP

8 minutes ago, Jayextee said:

Are pain elementals technically one enemy or two?

One

Cool idea, and nice to have a lot of time. I'd like to participate after finishing my RAMP map. Map22 Hell Knights & Revenants please.

@Thatonespymain Sure, what the hell? I'll grab revenants and cacos, por favor. Any map between 10 and 20 will suffice :)^

@Thatonespymain im in! this looks super fun

i want something weird, arachnotrons and pain elementals, dunno what i can pull off but we'll see.

dont think ill make it too hard so anywhere on the mid to earlier levels should be ok :^3

2 minutes ago, Noiser said:

@Thatonespymain Alright, I will be the crazy one and do a Cyberdemon + Spider Mastermind on the 30 slot

God have mercy of my soul  

I respect you for trying such madness

Oh no. I wasn't planning on committing to any more projects for a while but I just happened to log into DW and see this. And I think it would be funny to have worked on both this and the 1Monster megawad. So what the heck, I'm in. I'll do zombiemen and spider masterminds. Slot... I don't know, 11?

@Thatonespymain nice, I'm in. I'd like map 07, please :D

My monsters are Mancubi and Arachnotrons, because, you know... funny purposes and all

3 hours ago, BluePineapple72 said:

@Thatonespymain I'd like to claim Map03: Lost Souls and Former Humans (troopers)

Edit: I'm also offering to make a logo for the project if you'd like. I dig pixels.

Sorry MAP03 is already claimed, But you can make a logo for it. i didnt know what to do for it so

Am I allowed to do cyberdemons? Because there's already 3 or is it 3 maps in a row can't have the same enemies?