Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FloodgateArts

Deluge [GZDoom] [Standalone]

DELUGEingameTRANSPARENT.png.34a85a2aa6be4aa866aa1171a8f7cb61.png

Synopsys:

Constructed during the 23rd century, the city of Bacillus was a bustling metropolis and one of civilization's greatest havens from climate disaster. After an unusual asteroid was discovered drifting near Earth, the asteroid mining facility located on the Moon began investigating further. A mysterious alien organism was found contained within and began to spread uncontrollably after being brought back to Earth. Fusing with technology and devouring all life in its path, it began to create its own hostile ecosystems. With every other option exhausted, humanity transformed the city into a fortress and waited out its final days.

Awakening from a deep cryogenic slumber, you find yourself lost in the underbelly of Bacillus City. In order to survive you'll need to fight your way through the twisted environments inhabiting the ruins above. Scavenge for resources hidden in its crevices and explore its many streets and industries as you trek deeper into the nightmare. Along your journey you'll acquire unique weapons and abilities to help you tackle the horrors throughout. What secrets might lie within the city's shadows?

Deluge is a stand-alone title created using the flexible GZDoom engine. Powered by the ZScript gaming language, it requires no custom launcher and can be used with any modern version of GZDoom (minimum version 4.8). No other WAD is needed to play.

Screenshots:

image.png.48c2a40943609b1ba7924b1d355d8f13.png

image.png.374d542fce44b38f8d40b699fbb422ac.png

image.png.34dbf26e1174351d40bf847d61ee75e2.png

Development showcases:

Social Media:

Floodgate Arts Twitter
Floodgate Arts YouTube
Deluge ModDB
Floodgate Arts Discord

Excuse me?.... A whole game release?
Errr,....I feel so small, smaller than an atom.
Congratulations on the release, i'm in awe. Just realized it's not a release thread....

Edited by IcarusOfDaggers

Been seeing this making the rounds on Twitter and whatnot. Very interested in what you got goin on, especially with the magic mechanics. Reminds me of Dark Messiah at times.