Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathWolf1982

Favorite Beavis and butthead moment?

Mine is where they do a prank call on some dude named, Harry Sachs, and where they vandalize some dudes house with some paint and they chainsaw a tree which the tree destroys his house, what was your favorite Beavis and Butthead moment?

This scene:

Spoiler

[We open as a typical day at Highland High School begins. We find Beavis and Butt-Head in Spanish class.]

Spanish Teacher: Bueno. Recuerdan por favor, clase, siempre contestan en Español. Bueno? (Okay. Please remember class, always answer in Spanish, okay?)

[He walks over to Butt-Head, holding up a rather large picture for Butt-Head to read.] Señor Butt-Head, como es Juan? (Mr. Butt-Head, what is John?)

Butt-Head: Uh, burritos?

Spanish Teacher: No, no, no - Como es Juan? Como es Juan? (No, no, no - What is John? What is John?) [He points to the picture "Juan es alto." (John is tall)]

Butt-Head: Uhh, guacamole!

Spanish Teacher: No, no. Señor Beavis, como es Juan? (No, no. Mr. Beavis, what is John?) [He points to the picture again.]

Beavis: Umm, spaghetti!

Butt-Head[He starts laughing.] Spaghetti?

Spanish Teacher[drops the Spanish accent & gets pissed] "Spaghetti"!? That's Italian, you moron! [He throws the picture on the ground.] Dammit! You idiots have been in this class for almost the whole school year, and the only Spanish you know is what you learned at Taco Bell! And Beavis can't even get THAT right! I'm going to give you little bastards just 10 seconds to come up with a sentence in Spanish, and if you can't, you're both going to the principal's office, and you're both flunking! Well, I'm waiting!

Butt-Head: Uh... Rendo-pordo-curdoh-nadava-duv-duv-dug, Uh... Rico Suave.

[The class laughs hard.]

Spanish Teacher: Principal's office, NOW!!

Beavis[He takes a minute to try and come up with a sentence, but comes with...] Uhh, taco supreme!

And if you like Beavis & Butthead, check this out :

Probably when they go to AA and convince the guys there to go drink just one more beer.

45 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

The drill sergeant reminds me of "Fallout 2's Arch Dornan, or Full metal jacket's Sergeant Hartman.

-"Dude, everything on this TV sucks"

-"Yeah! uhu... Let's go buy another one"

That actually blew my mind

Too many to count, probably something from when they're working at Burger World.

Woodshop. The whole thing from start to finish was non-stop best moments (right from the initial "we've got wood" to the final nosepick incident).

But so much good stuff. Yes, the whole Alcoholics Anonymous deal was "clever". And whenever any body part suffers any sort of impact, I yell "Arghh! My liver!". And that time a guy asked me (all serious) "Are you threatening me?" and I damn near burst out laughing.

15 minutes ago, Lippeth said:

@Dub Bag that one is so over the top I love it.

"A nosebleed is not an emergency", cuts to Beavis absolutely drenched in blood.

its my favorite lol. when beavis is doing a head stand butthead pours water down his nose

3 minutes ago, Sena said:

Classic. 

Too many for me to count. Love the thread though, Mike Judge is the goat. 

I just watched the do the universe movie but I won't link any clips because spoilers

Its really good

How has no one here mentioned this scene yet?   The music is just troll worthy.

Just now, Master O said:

How has no one here mentioned this scene yet?

We were waiting for you to do it.