Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hitscanning_scumbag

Re: Hexen Preview build released!

Hey doomworld. Some of y'all may remember that a while ago i released a proof of concept build of Re:hexen.

Well, I'm proud to announce, after a LOT of hard work I have created a preview build!

Now nothing is set in stone but this helps get across more ideas in what i want to do.

Download:

https://hitscanning-scumbag.itch.io/re-hexen

What is Re: Hexen?

to start, for those who dont know, Hexen is a 90's FPS that ran on a modified version of the doom engine. Introducing many new features such as breakable glass, multiple classes and ACS Scripts.

However, This game was not without it's faults. Centaurs Had shields that completely Halted game progress until they were dead, The Heresiarch Boss was a bit confusing, and no one knew where to go on the very second map, seven portals.

It is here where Re: Hexen steps in. This Overhaul/gameplay mod Aims to fix many problems found within the world of hexen. To date I've added a new map, crisper sounds, And Special abilites for the different classes, which have also had thier height and speed altered accordingly.

So why wait? The world of Kronos is brand new! New puzzles, New engagements, New Weapons! Download it today and try it for yourself!

fT03d4.png

JIPOqh.png

KKS2O_.png

yxZtyG.png

Edited by Hitscanning_scumbag

I can't find it while searching itch and the link leads to the creator dashboard in when pasted into a browser are you sure you posted it publicly

you might need to change it from draft to public 

image.png.b7b4c06345c099544999502745706eed.png

I played the beta of this back in July. I was wondering if it was going to continue because it's pretty good!

10 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

I played the beta of this back in July. I was wondering if it was going to continue because it's pretty good!

Hey, thank you so much! Your input helps me go on, friend!