Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jello

How about a new Dog thread?

I've been thinking about making a new post about Dogs, and I think most people around here will love seeing pictures of cute little doggos and puppers being wonderful little critters enjoying their lives. I'm mainly doing this because I think we need a new thread about dogs that's a bit more uplifting. And dog threads, cat threads, gerbils, rats, snakes, iguanas, tarantulas, cockatiels, whatever you may have, any pet threads, should be about love, cuteness, and heartwarming appreciation for any animal that's under our care. 

So yeah, post pics of your doggos. The weird cat people can't have all the attention.

Daisy in the yard:

8JVQaeI.jpg

And a big old smile:

YGcsMwP.jpg

Alright, Lilly gets some attention. I'm only partially a weird cat person:

J3mccla.jpg

19 minutes ago, Jello said:

And a big old smile:

Adorable.

Forest.jpg

Sunny.jpg

3 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Adorable.

Forest.jpg

Sunny.jpg

Cute puppers @Murdoch I'm assuming they get hugs on a regular basis?

10 minutes ago, Jello said:

But of course.

8 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

But of course.

I assumed so, and I figured you'd be the first to comment on this. Those look like some really good dogs, well deserving of a hug.

It's kind of weird that I always wondered what my three thousand three hundred and thirty third post on here would be. I'm glad it was this one, and not something stupid.

1 hour ago, Jello said:

IMG-20220701-WA0011.jpg.6dd8d1bd8216e9085a09f957cb4138d8.jpg

Here we have my doggo when she stole my brother's duck plushie

IMG-20220617-WA0003.jpg.24fa91df1474082c191b5f4b51d681bf.jpg

And here I am with her, saying hello to the world

I also have a video of her running around in the park with some kids, but I'm not uploading it as to not break any rules regarding children.

Edited by xX_Lol6_Xx

5 hours ago, Jello said:

Alright, Lilly gets some attention. I'm only partially a weird cat person:

~snip~

that is one weird lookin' dog. you might wanna take them to the vet or something, i don't think they're supposed to be like that

3 hours ago, roadworx said:

that is one weird lookin' dog. you might wanna take them to the vet or something, i don't think they're supposed to be like that

Well, the vets have said that she's nice and healthy, albeit a bit standoffish for a dog. But she is affectionate when she gets to know you, and she does like treats and laying around doing nothing. And she's clearly made her place as an alpha of the pack. She might be a mixed breed.

So I'll love her regardless of how ugly she is.

Edited by Jello

4 hours ago, xX_Lol6_Xx said:

<dog>

Here we have my doggo when she stole my brother's duck plushie

<dog>

And here I am with here, saying hello to the world

I also have a video of her running around in the park with some kids, but I'm not uploading it as to not break any rules regarding children.

4 hours ago, DoomPlayer00 said:

Sure

<dog>

5 minutes ago, Thelokk said:

<dog>'s on couch

They're all absolutely adorable. And @Thelokk, you seem to be such a good person, it can't be easy taking care of all of those dogs. 

3 minutes ago, Jello said:

They're all absolutely adorable. And @Thelokk, you seem to be such a good person, it can't be easy taking care of all of those dogs. 

Thanks! They do their part I must admit, they're very well behaved (used to be five but one passed away of old age last year).

5 hours ago, Thelokk said:

(used to be five but one passed away of old age last year)

Oh man, sorry for your loss, at least it was of age and not any disease.

1 hour ago, Thelokk said:

Thanks! They do their part I must admit, they're very well behaved (used to be five but one passed away of old age last year).

I'm sorry to hear that, losing a dog sucks. But at least the doggo got to live a full life, I'm sure you had something to do with that.  The best we can do is make sure our furry friends are happy, content, and loved.

2 minutes ago, xdarkmasterx said:

My dog looks really sick, I think there's something wrong with him

tumblr_p2dtj8AgeN1w4o2dko1_540.gifv

Looks like lice. Get yourself a nice benzoyl peroxide shampoo and it should clear up. Make sure to wash them thoroughly after, and give them a big hug and a treat.