Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Speedruns Are Funderful

well, if Hell knights can slop a zombieman, then I'd assume a shotgun could.
would be rare though, but in DOOM everything comes up every once in awhile.

Weird indeed. I've watched just about every demo ever uploaded on SDA (even the 3.5h lost.wad run lol) and have never seen it happen. It's never happened to me in-game either--but pellets do random damage to a degree so if the zombie had only 1hp left it might be possible (but the odds...).

Firebrandt said:

I've watched just about every demo ever uploaded on SDA (even the 3.5h lost.wad run lol)

really?! I thought I was the only one. :)
I'm amazed.
Do you watch demos for other games too? and what are some of your favorite demos from the DSDA or elsewhere?

I think I understand now... it's the Imp's fireball that is gibbing the Zombieman (it can happen rarely, when the Zombieman is heavily wounded and the fireball inflicts a lot of damage.)

yep, the shotgun can never gib anything with more than 15 starting hp. An imp fireball on the other hand can, but the odds are small.

Opulent said:

really?! I thought I was the only one. :)
I'm amazed.
Do you watch demos for other games too? and what are some of your favorite demos from the DSDA or elsewhere?

Any game that has demo capability pretty much (Quake(2/3), Unreal sometimes...) but Doom demos are the most entertaining. Something that really plagues newer games is that the levels tend to be so short. :(

I couldn't say exactly what my favs are but I like pretty much all HR, HR2 and AV demos. Probably because I couldn't be that good with divine intervention. :) The QdQ releases are really sweet too though.

Sign in to follow this