Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ricky_steel

may be off topic.. but what about a Doom tattoo?

if there's anything i learned from jackass, my first tattoo is going to be on my ass, and it's going to say

"your name".

as in

"hey, you're cute, what's your name?"

"jennifer"

"well shit jennifer, i've got 'your name' tattood on my ass."

by the time they see it, it's too late

Ed said:

I have a full arm skinny puppy tattoo, I do alright for myself

Do you have the symbol, or just 'skinny puppy'?

Beavis: I'll get a tattoo of a butt on my butt!
Butt-head: Well, I'll get a tattoo of a butt, that has a butt-shaped tattoo on it, and I'll get it right on my butt!

Heh my older bro has a tattoo of the Godsmack sun on his upper right arm. He wants to get another tattoo on his upper left arm, but I've been trying to convince him it's really not worth it.

Ed said:

The newer symbol surrounded by flames

Sweet ass. That would ba another thing I'd consider getting.

I'd consider it provided I could remove it if I wanted. So, uh, hurry up laser technology..

DooMBoy said:

Heh my older bro has a tattoo of the Godsmack sun on his upper right arm. He wants to get another tattoo on his upper left arm, but I've been trying to convince him it's really not worth it.

Oh yeah the sun thing they stole from Alice in Chains.

I want to have tattoos like on that guy from Memento.

Or maybe the chinese character hui1 (for funny, probably), as 'hui' means 'dick' in russian

Demons Hand said:

How many tattoo do ya have total ed? I have 3 they are all medium size.

Three done by other people, countless ones Iv'e done myself.

the_Danarchist said:

I heard they also stole their name from AiC.

I think that's true because I have heard that Godsmack openly admits to being heavily influenced by AiC, and Godsmack is the name of a song on the classic AiC album, "Dirt." (1992)

Fun Fact: 7 of the 12 songs on "Dirt" are about Lane's heroin addiction.

I wouldn't mind a Doom tat of some sort, but it couldn't be a sprite from the game, it'd have to be a cool custom drawing. I always kinda had a thing for Imps...

Demons Hand, is your Slayer tat on your forearm like the legend, Michael Meyer? For those unaware, Michael Meyer is the guy who had "Slayer" professionally carved into his forearm.

Vominus said:

I think that's true because I have heard that Godsmack openly admits to being heavily influenced by AiC, and Godsmack is the name of a song on the classic AiC album, "Dirt." (1992)

Yeah...I need to get dirt. So far, all I have is Jar of Flies, AiC, and Nothing Safe.

Enjay said:

No doubt both of them ready to jump out of their hiding places and protect your "phobos anomaly" from invading marines eh?

Shudder!

*Bursts out laughing maniatically in front of the school computer and sees the teacher coming forward to her, then stops laughing and turns as red as a Cacodemon*

A DOOMie tatto!? I never thought of it! It had to be a Hell Baron or a Revenant or a cyberdemon on my shoulder! :P After all, the body can be a canvas, too ;)

I have no desire for a DOOM tatoo, unless it was just the original logo between my shoulder blades. The only tatoo I really want is the Triforce. I still don't know where I'd put it, though.

DC

I cant help thinking a Doom tatoo would look tacky. Maybe its beacause Im overdosed on tiny 8 bit sprites at the moment.

If I was gonna get Doom tatoo it would have to be a representation of something from Doom rather than an exact copy of some game artwork.

Funny you mention it, i was considering a DooM logo tatoo on my shoulder. I just turned eighteen and the only thing holding me back is the cost (I want it colorized) and my girlfriend...