Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyMistDragon

PANDORA 64 ANNOUNCED! LOST LEVELS NOW AVAILABLE (DEADLINE....probably 3 Mths) BONUS MAPS AVAILABLE

@LadyMistDragon no, I haven't thought about which map slot to take yet, but whatever map slot is fine with me.

and I have a question will there be a hub to choose all the levels ???

2 minutes ago, styd051 said:

@LadyMistDragon no, I haven't thought about which map slot to take yet, but whatever map slot is fine with me.

and I have a question will there be a hub to choose all the levels ???

It's supposed to be just like Doom 64 so....no?

7 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

It's supposed to be just like Doom 64 so....no?

oh i see you wanna do like the main campaign of DOOM64, map01 until map28 which is the final map, so I make a Fun Map, I take slot 29, is 29 good for a Fun Map ???

4 minutes ago, styd051 said:

oh i see you wanna do like the main campaign of DOOM64, map01 until map28 which is the final map, so I make a Fun Map, I take slot 29, is 29 good for a Fun Map ???

That's a secret slot though. Mid 20s would be better.

3 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

That's a secret slot though. Mid 20s would be better.

I just checked in DOOM 64 the slots of the map 25, 26 and 27 these are the 3 fun maps, so I'm going to take slot 27 since it's a fun level

Hello there ! @Dark Pulse, I need to have the end of your map and @Nevander, I would like to have the beginning of yours please ? I want to make a link between your two levels to have a good connection for the player who's "exploring" the wad. ;)

10 hours ago, R0rque. said:

Hello there ! @Dark Pulse, I need to have the end of your map and @Nevander, I would like to have the beginning of yours please ? I want to make a link between your two levels to have a good connection for the player who's "exploring" the wad. ;)

It admittedly might be awhile for me - I've been busy working on other (actual work) projects, so I haven't even really begun my map yet, and might be some months before I do.

But once I do have that, I'll ping you!

(Presumably you mean the normal exit in my map's case, though? As I have both a normal and secret exit to make.)

43 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

It admittedly might be awhile for me - I've been busy working on other (actual work) projects, so I haven't even really begun my map yet, and might be some months before I do.

But once I do have that, I'll ping you!

(Presumably you mean the normal exit in my map's case, though? As I have both a normal and secret exit to make.)

Ja ja that's it. I want only the normal exit, not the rest. ;)

On 11/18/2022 at 4:29 AM, R0rque. said:

Actually, @LadyMistDragon you can free my slot up. Life is too busy for me right now sadly.

13 hours ago, Nevander said:

Actually, @LadyMistDragon you can free my slot up. Life is too busy for me right now sadly.

Are you sure? You could literally make like half a dozen rooms with like a dozen pinkies and it would be fine.

11 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Are you sure? You could literally make like half a dozen rooms with like a dozen pinkies and it would be fine.

I'm sure. That doesn't sound like a quality map and I'm only interested in partaking if I have the time to produce a quality level.

On 11/20/2022 at 7:16 PM, Nevander said:

I'm sure. That doesn't sound like a quality map and I'm only interested in partaking if I have the time to produce a quality level.

I can do that. Although one of the ideas behind Pandora 64 is that there'd be some maps put together by people just messing around and not doing much to adhere to design/combat principles that actually make a map "fun" but hopefully still interesting.

@taufan99 You've got it!

4 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

@DukeOfDoom you got it!

While we're at it, I believe the thread title's remaining map slots need to be updated.

Bumping this thread, as I'd like to see others participate in this as well.

Bumping this thread because the holidays are now over and Gibbon's going to start snatching up empty spots by next month if we don't get more takers. So come one, come all, to our delightful little project of jank and creativity! We could use some new blood here:)

4 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Bumping this thread because the holidays are now over and Gibbon's going to start snatching up empty spots by next month if we don't get more takers. So come one, come all, to our delightful little project of jank and creativity! We could use some new blood here:)

Indeed this is a perfect project for new and first time mappers. We're happy to help anyone along the way!

I was thinking of joining this a while back cause I adore D64, but had too many community project maps going on.
I've since finished most of these, so write me in for a MAP13 slot!
I think I'm already in the discord and have some of the tools and ports downloaded.