Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

Co-op rules!

Whoa, just played co-op for the first time in my life. And it rules. So much better than deathmatch (well at least in Doom, I was never a big fan of Doom DM). Everyone should play more co-op. That's all I wanted to say :)

Wow, I didn't think that many people liked co-op. I like it even better than single player! (Then again, I dont like deathmatch coz im a bit of a bad sport hehe)

Guest Fanatic

I love DM, but coop was so different. That's what got me liking clan games with Quake 2, playing teams against another is just exciting as hell.

DOOM coop was so much fun, because I played single player for years before getting a modem connection (or someone else to play with).

There's nothing quite the same as a Heretic coop. Duke coop is fucking amazing too.

Yeah, I prefer co-op to DM.
Has anyone played Serious Sam Co-op? I haven't, but I wanna cos apparently its really good.

There's nothing quite the same as a Heretic coop. Duke coop is fucking amazing too.

I want to play heretic multiplayer. Could I do it with legacy? How do I get a list of servers with legacy?

I WANT TO PLAY HERETIC COOP! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

I WANT TO PLAY HERETIC COOP! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

HEY! OVER HERE!

When you figure out how, lemme know :)

I have never liked co-op because 1) everytime I play it my partner will turn around and shoot me, 2) why use two players to kill the monsters when I can do it myself? 3) I relish the darker side of human nature... deathmatch.

And everytime I've done a cooperative group project in school the other people will always fuck it up when I could have done it correctly in half the time.

The only game I played in Co-op was Hexen...that was interesting...VERY interesting...if the EDGE guys eventually make it so you can create classes in the DDF's, I'll be havin' a blast makin' different classes of soldiers :P

Hexen II and Hexen II : Portal of Praevus are REALLY interesting coop games.

Duke's awesome, and even Daikatana has some nice flavor there, specially in Greece.

Coop will be the next Big Thing in multiplayer. Mark my words...

1) everytime I play it my partner will turn around and shoot me

Get a different partner. Jeez, if somebody did that to me I'd probably shoot them in real life.

2) why use two players to kill the monsters when I can do it myself?

Teamwork is fun?

You do need levels with a lot of extra monsters in multiplayer mode though, I'll give you that. The main reason for me is dying and being able to pick up where you left off. Even if you're pistolling a cyberdemon to death.

mark my words

/me buy Crayola ULTRA 128-color pack of crayons and draws pretty pictures on Zaldron's post.

They don't let you buy anything sharper than that, right Lüt?

AND NOW FEAR MY MAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLSSS!!!!!!1

/me applies a bunch of filters over Lüt's post, AND a lens flare.

/\|\||) |\|()\/\/ |?|-|33|2 /\/\Y /\/\/\|) |?|-|()+()$|-|()|? 5|<|||_222!!!!!111

There.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

DOOM coop was so much fun, because I played single player for years before getting a modem connection (or someone else to play with).

I hear ya brother. I've played Doom since it was released (I'm 14 years old) and hadn't played a SINGLE STINKIN MULTIPLAYER GAME UNTIL 2001!!! Ppl are gonna kill me for sayin this, but thank you Doom '95 for the easy-to-use modem connection!

AND NOW FEAR MY MAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLSSS!!!!!!1

[pedant]You misspelled it; it's "skillzzz"[/pedant]

/\|\||) |\|()\/\/ |?|-|33|2 /\/\Y /\/\/\|) |?|-|()+()$|-|()|? 5|<|||_222!!!!!111

You're both wrong. It's skizillz, with any percentage of sheep speak, I mean l33t speak.

i know a guy you can buy co-op from. go downtown at night and out of a dark alley comes a man who's face is hidden in the shadows so you cant see it but he holds out both hands. you put your money in one hand and take the co-op from the other hand, and then he slipps back into the shadows where you cant see him even if you follow him in. and he never says a thing

Keep up that annoying paragraph if you want to be banned!

There's such a market for Coop compatible and even Coop designed games...I wonder why everyone went for the team vs team approach. Q3A and UT surely had something to do with that one.

There.

Hey, don't make me start my spherical code again.

...Nah, I don't feel like it right now anyway.

Keep up that annoying paragraph if you want to be banned!

Uh oh, someone's been drinking on this fine Friday night.

Personally I would cut EVERYONE'S post in half who said that f word that's going around recently, even l33t speak and *'d variations of it. Fuckers. =P