Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mamalyth

Megalyth Brendt Pantley R.I.P

Unbelievable, I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't know Megalyth personally, but I always seen him around. It is so sad to see such a longstanding member go. I can't imagine what you are going through. Please feel free to post the GoFundMe, I am sure the moderators would not object.

Rest in peace, @Megalyth

Thank you for letting us know. You must be devastated! My heartfelt condolences on your loss. Rest in peace, Megalyth 😔

This is so terrible and unexpected.. Megalyth has been around for so long and was always a pleasure to interact with.. I'm really sorry for your loss. Please do post anything relevant here, we would all be very grateful I assure you. Best of luck to you and all of his relatives.. Rest in Peace.

It always hits like a truck whenever we lose a veteran member. My condolences. Rest in peace, Megalyth.

oh my god, i'm so sorry...

he's been around for as long as i can remember, and while i didn't know him incredibly well, my interactions with him were always enjoyable...his presence here will be greatly missed. also, please do give us the gofundme; plenty of us would be more than willing to help out in any way that we can

WHAT? OMG, condolences. He was integrant part of this community and a good person from what he wrote there! Condolences, again.

This is very unexpected and sad news. I'm sorry for your loss, and ours.

Megalyth and I never interacted but he was a pretty important part of this community and been around this forum forever. RIP Megalyth and i'm so sorry for your loss, Sam.

Very sad to hear this, rest in peace :( I really hope after this and last month's Shamus Young passing we won't have any more departures...

Awful news. Thank you for letting us know. It is always better to have an answer when someone disappears, even if it's as bad as this.

My sympathies to you and your family, for what little that might be worth.

I didn't interact much with Megalyth, besides commenting under couple of his bread memes in status updates some years ago after I joined, but from what I saw, he was genuine guy, you could see how much he loves family and sharing those little happy details from life. He was also one of the oldest member of this place that still actively interacted with community here... Rest in peace, Megalyth.

I didn't know them very much im affraid however, im pretty sure ive seen their avatar pop up on doomworld everynow and then. Regardless, it's always sad when a community member passes away so suddenly like that. 

My deerest condolences for you loss and may they rest in peace :( 

Another member taken away too soon. He made some excellent maps over the years, esp E2M7 Ore Processing from DTWiD.

I am truly sorry for his loss to you, Sam, your son and everyone here who was a close friend, colleague or just a humble fan of Megalyth. Remember him well and know that he lives on in the work he left behind that we will continue to preserve in his memory. I am heartbroken to hear that we've lost a member of this community today.

Rest in peace, Megalyth. 🕯️ 

Edited by Biodegradable

7 hours ago, Mamalyth said:

There is a gofundme and a give send go. I will post that if you all want. 

Would you, please? I'm sure your family has a lot of expenses right now and I'd love to help out. So sorry to hear about your loss... From the person I knew here, I'm sure he was a wonderful partner and father.

This is really awful news. My condolences to all the family members and friends of Megalyth. :(

Always sad to hear about the passing of a fellow community member. :c My condolences. May Megalyth rest in peace.