Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BassSlapper89

Jazz Jackrabbit Doom - Reupload

I didn't even know a TC even existed. Those screenshots looks fantastic. Downloaded and gonna give it a spin ASAP. Excellent work, Team Hell Hare, and thank you for the maps!

3 hours ago, Shanoa said:

I didn't even know a TC even existed. Those screenshots looks fantastic. Downloaded and gonna give it a spin ASAP. Excellent work, Team Hell Hare, and thank you for the maps!

Enjoy! Episodes 1 and 2 are on here as well. ;)

Yooooo i've been following this on twitter for a while. Nice to see it being released again with more content.

On 7/30/2022 at 7:19 AM, Alter said:

Yooooo i've been following this on twitter for a while. Nice to see it being released again with more content.

Hellyeah! More to come buddy. 😁

On 7/30/2022 at 7:16 AM, Redneckerz said:

If nothing else, this should be a standalone game. It is that awesome :)

That means a lot! Thank you.

6 hours ago, Bass Slapper '89 said:

That means a lot! Thank you.

I mean Jazz is my early kid memory kicking in (And i still have the CD!) so a FP rendition is always great.

But i was serious here. Given the amount of custom assets on display, what else is needed for you to go standalone akin to Castlevania: Simon's Destiny or REKKR?

1 minute ago, Redneckerz said:

I mean Jazz is my early kid memory kicking in (And i still have the CD!) so a FP rendition is always great.

But i was serious here. Given the amount of custom assets on display, what else is needed for you to go standalone akin to Castlevania: Simon's Destiny or REKKR?

Honestly the only thing really keeping it from being a standalone at this minute is the Epic Playground map, it is the only level that uses a lot of Doom assets, especially with the monster sprites.

Guys, I love your work! Thank you so much for bringing this amazing mod into life! :) Green marine and green mean hare go exceptionally good together!

Just a little question though. Any co-op support yet?.. (or planned in future?)

On 8/12/2022 at 6:25 PM, Dasha W. Frost said:

Guys, I love your work! Thank you so much for bringing this amazing mod into life! :) Green marine and green mean hare go exceptionally good together!

Just a little question though. Any co-op support yet?.. (or planned in future?)

Thank you! Very much appreciated!

When it comes down to Co-op or deathmatch, it is an idea but most likely in the future.