Aliens poll

Who is the sexiest:  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the sexiest:

• Ripley
    • The Alien

Disorder said:

Bald women rock :/

The alien queen has no hair (to the best of my knowledge). Does this mean you fancy her too? ;)

I find it disturbing that people would make a poll about whether a guy in a rubber suit is sexier than Sigourney Weaver...

Heh, some choice... Especially considering the fact that I found no characters ... 'sexy'... If I had to choose to have sex with one of the two in order to save my life, I believe only one choice is possible which won't result in certain death anyway...

And maybe it's a very goodlooking woman in a rubber suit, ever thought about that?! (heh)

Russell_P said:

The alien queen has no hair (to the best of my knowledge). Does this mean you fancy her too? ;)

<Political answer>
"I have no comment on that.."
</Political answer>

MaCvILeWhOrE said:

Call (that robot chick)

You mean Winona Ryder?

Fredrik said:

True, but wrong movie.

Nah, I thought Winona's character was a robot/android in Alien Resurrection.

although i'd pick the alien over ripley any day, i'd be scared shitless to wake up with one of those alien's in my bed. you all know how they impregnate people, so you all know what i'm saying.

Disorder said:

Nah, I thought Winona's character was a robot/android in Alien Resurrection.

The poll title says Aliens, which is the second movie.

I prefere the alien queen. Man...with all those hands and arms, there's not telling how she'd be in the sack. Mm hm.

Vulg@r said:

I prefere the alien queen. Man...with all those hands and arms, there's not telling how she'd be in the sack. Mm hm.

Phwoar, look at the egg sack on her!

Russell_P said:

Phwoar, look at the egg sack on her!

O_o
the aliens is started to act as sex symbols now?
:P

Torn said:

O_o
the aliens is started to act as sex symbols now?
:P

Yeah, what cave have YOU been living in? You know the aliens were designed by H.R. Geiger, who has made some "controversial" art (such as using male and female genitals, sometimes conjoined, interlaced in a pattern) before the popular Aliens franchise. So, obviously, a sexual overtone is going to carry over.

Vulg@r said:

Yeah, what cave have YOU been living in? You know the aliens were designed by H.R. Geiger, who has made some "controversial" art (such as using male and female genitals, sometimes conjoined, interlaced in a pattern) before the popular Aliens franchise. So, obviously, a sexual overtone is going to carry over.

Yep got me a alien chick sucking on a airtank on my wall.Ya can see her boob too.

Demons Hand said:

Yep got me a alien chick sucking on a airtank on my wall.Ya can see her boob too.

That's Geiger's, I assume?

Disorder said:

It takes serious sidescrolling to read your posts.

No shit. Nice feature though. I'd be flattered if a mod went out of their way to hide my stupidity. :P

Nice. I find it rather hard to find Geiger poster-art, surprisingly enough. Man, I'd scare (read: convince him I'm a serial killer-leather-dom freak) my roommate if I put some of that up in my dorm. Heh.