Your Fave fighting game Characters

Hmm, a few of my favorites:

Mortal Kombat Series: All the pallete-swapped ninjas
Smash Bros. Series: Mario
Tekken 3: King
Tekken Tag Tournament: Eddy
One Must Fall: The Jaguar Bot.

Vulg@r said:

Oh, Voldo? Heh, he was an odd one. But you don't remember Astaroth, the hugeass axe-wielding demon with his hear on the outside of his chest? He had some of the most wicked grapple moves. :D

Voldo was bloody hilarious though. Especialy when he was wearing the codpiece with horns.

the_Danarchist said:

Voldo was bloody hilarious though. Especialy when he was wearing the codpiece with horns.

For sure...A person often had to grapple with their sexuality when using him in that costume. And, at the same time, question Voldo's. :P

Vulg@r said:

Man. No one liked Soul Calibur? That was an excellent game.

I sure did. Had the Japanese version on my DreamCast, 'till the disc got messed up. That was one great fighting game. Favorite character was Taki, easily. I could beat the game in about 4 minutes on the hardest difficulty. I can't wait to try SC2 at home. In the arcade, I already beat the game in about 3'45". Got like #60 or so in the world (at the time, anyway, which was about 2-3 months ago). For me, Taki is a goddess.

TeamKill said:

I sure did. Had the Japanese version on my DreamCast, 'till the disc got messed up. That was one great fighting game. Favorite character was Taki, easily. I could beat the game in about 4 minutes on the hardest difficulty. I can't wait to try SC2 at home. In the arcade, I already beat the game in about 3'45". Got like #60 or so in the world (at the time, anyway, which was about 2-3 months ago). For me, Taki is a goddess.

Can't wait until SCII is out. That game is going to be breath-taking.

the_Danarchist said:

Heh...I did, its one of the two fighting games I've ever liked. But uh...none of the characters stand out in my mind really. Except that one guy who dresses like marylin manson. :P

Voldo? He's cool

I have too many favorite fighting charcters to list :P I love fighting games and usually enjoy many of the characters. My top games are Ultimate MK3, MKV, any Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Project Justice, Soul Calibur, Night Warriors, any Virtua Fighter game, and sometimes Tekken, when I feel like it.

Dark Dio - Jojo`s adventure
Ken - Street fighter
Gouki - Street Fighter

I`m not a big fan of Fighting game.When i play fighting game,I chose my charcater from their look.

Oh yeah Kitana.

I also like Omega Red from X-men:Children of the atom.

BTW who's played any of the clayfighter games? What are they like?

Torn said:

Guile: Street fighter 2 (He is damn hardcore and he have a attack, where the opp. lose alot of enegy)

You mean Flashkick? heh, Guile's cheapest combo is kneel down, a few of quick punches, then throw your opponet. It hurts a lot when you keep doing that, or use flashkick instead of throwing. Ryu can do the same too, but use rapid kicks instead of punches, then use either fireball or Dragon Punch.

Have anyone played of a fighting game called X-men: Children of Atoms? it was quite good actually

999cop said:

Have anyone played of a fighting game called X-men: Children of Atoms? it was quite good actually

Yup! I've got it on PS1 except it doesn't work anymore. That was a great game.

I haven't played Soul Caliber yet, but I have Soul Blade for the PSX though.

Favourite fighting game char... I'd say Jin in MVSC1.

Heh, it's to see that a couple other people like Jojo, Garou, and Guilty Gear X. It's a bit surprising considering the excessive listings of Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Ryu.

It's been a while since I've played a fighting game... But my favorite should be obvious...! :-P

Furthermore... Mortal Kombat's Kano, Streetfighter II's Chun Li, Killer Instinct's Sabrewulf and Wrestlemania's The Undertaker.

...and, of course, Usagi Yojimbo (from the C64 video game) !!

I always liked Xavier (the mage dude) in Eternal Champions. He had slick moves. Most of the other characters in that game were cool too.

Trasher][ said:
Tekken 3: King
One Must Fall: The Jaguar Bot.

I liked the katana bot better. :)

And King is teh win. :)

And Eiji(sp) From Battle Arena Toshindin2

I don't remember what game he belonged to but there was this character called "the Puppet" as far as I remember.

He looked as one of those small wooden puppets that amateur artists use to practice human poses with (and a lot of people just have around to make them look more "artistic"). But his arms and legs didn't end in feet and hands, but sharp points.

He had this cool special "sewing machine" attack where he would jump up and move his pointy legs rapidly while landing on the enemy.

The game also included a wraith that attack by throwing his ectoplasmic face at opponents and a lot of other wonderful weirdness.

Anyone remember the title of this game (I played it on an Amiga).

Vulg@r said:

Man. No one liked Soul Calibur? That was an excellent game.

Well I ahve been playing it alot. Its realy cool. Voldo and Astaroth are the shit. Nightmare is the coolest knight ever.

Rayden, his moves were the easiest to learn for a third grader, thus, became my favorite character. b b f, u d, d f lp heh