Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

Tastiest Doom Demons

15 minutes ago, Piper Maru said:

IM CALLING CORPORTATE! EEEEEEEEEEE.

Also Mancubi burgers would be mighty fine.

"Come to Micky D'mons and see the legendary Golden Archies. Try our new McGib and get a free Mancuburger or Big Cac! Featured on hit documentary "Supercharge Me!"

i haven't thought about this

the baron's sweat tastes like cinnamon

Pinkies probably taste fine, looking at skin colour and muscle structure. I heard that most of high protein organisms taste like chicken, lions, dogs...... people....
Imps, knights and barons are no go, they are antropomorphic and clearly shown signs of high motor functions and intelect to throw fireballs, that means that they definetly have developed brain and rich protein bodies and brains. It will be like canibalism and overdose on protein will result in tremor which turn into paralyze.
Pinkies are animal like so it will be the first choise.

Zombies are no go (duh)
Lost souls are just magic skulls, there is literally nothing to eat. Same for pain elementals, they are well, elementals, probably magic shenanigans.
Cacodemons are under question. Blue blood and whole color scheme is a major red flag, since most of bright creatues are extremely poisonous.

12 hours ago, DSC said:

revenants: sorry, do they even have meat at all?;

You could always just snap the bones in half and suck out the bone marrow. I used to do that when I ate chicken wings that had bones.

6 hours ago, Savarin said:

doom-health-bonus.png.454b32352ed4eb4f676ef37d487a9c51.png

I always imagined this tasting like the most refreshing water I’ve ever drank, every sip is like the first drink from a spring after a long hot day. Shit I’m thirsty

Also wait does Doomguy eat the soulspheres? I wonder if those are any good 

4 hours ago, ax34 said:

Pinkies - yes, i like pork.

Cyberdemon - no, i don't like beef.

Barons and knights - i didn't try mutton yet so i'm unsure if i'd like it.

Don't barons & knights have pig faces?

9 hours ago, yakfak said:

the baron's sweat tastes like cinnamon

this kind?

86sr75x.jpg

OR

this kind?

pNabRbx.jpg

hell knights probably have vanilla sweat, and imps definitely would at the very least smell like clove. i dont think cacos or pain elementals would have any scent or sweat glands and if either did have a taste when alive it would not be good.

pinkies?? might also be cinnamon sweat, maybe baron sweat is the tree cinnamon and pinky sweat is candy cinnamon

that's all i can say on this matter

Edited by heliumlamb : smaller images

Cacodemons would taste like a mix of tomato, chorizo and ham, I think.

Realistically speaking all demons would taste god awful and likely contain some corrupted DNA also mixed with interdimensional elements that would cause serious issues to the consumer.

But maybe there can be very unique organs that can be processed into powerful poisons, buffs, demonic ammo etc some of which still contains some negative consequences during prolonged use.

Survival Doom with crafting here we go!

1 hour ago, heliumlamb said:

this kind?

86sr75x.jpg

OR

this kind?

pNabRbx.jpg

hell knights probably have vanilla sweat, and imps definitely would at the very least smell like clove. i dont think cacos or pain elementals would have any scent or sweat glands and if either did have a taste when alive it would not be good.

pinkies?? might also be cinnamon sweat, maybe baron sweat is the tree cinnamon and pinky sweat is candy cinnamon

that's all i can say on this matter

imo like the milk after you eat golden grahams or other cinnamon cereals <3

I'd eat a Cacodemon, they are big flying meatballs after all.

Probably taste like 'em too after they're cooked.

i wanna grind up a pinkie and make hamburger patties out of them. i imagine it would have a unique taste

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

I had an answer in mind, but that nasty pic of Nicocado pretty much fried my brain. I’d much rather be standing in a slaughtermap covered in demon corpses than that room, so maybe Doomguy doesn’t have it so bad after all..

I've been looking at that picture for about ten minutes trying to come up with some kind of joke, but it ain't gonna happen. And there's a lot of material to work with there. I've never heard of this... uhm, person before, but at least now I know where Piper Maru's avatar comes from. That's been bugging me for a long time. Now it will bug me even more.

33 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I've been looking at that picture for about ten minutes trying to come up with some kind of joke, but it ain't gonna happen. And there's a lot of material to work with there. I've never heard of this... uhm, person before, but at least now I know where Piper Maru's avatar comes from. That's been bugging me for a long time. Now it will bug me even more.

2 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

some time, dozens and dozens of moons ago, nikocado used to actually eat the avocados.

nikocado lore analysis, at full risk of further derailment, enclosed:

Spoiler

the no longer vegan, fast food mukbang per day arc of nikocado's life might honestly be an elaborate troll/longterm social media experiment. getting money because millions witness various recordings of you unhappily eating massive amounts of food will definitely cultivate, incentivize and enable the destructive monetized binge eating disorder that has been nikocado's living for the past 5 years. add some consistent, possibly scripted, "theater kid"-tier melodrama into the mix and you've got the ongoing saga of nikocado avocado, all across like 5 separate youtube channels. it's incredibly sad to see, and i get the feeling that nik feels somewhat the same way, as most of his vegan mukbangs/tips/whatever information have long since been removed from the public view. i hope he lives to recover from wherever this mukbang career will continue to take him, but with the sale of merch with the "it's your fault!" text leads me to believe that he's not stopping anytime soon. so it goes.

back to topic:
i've had the misfortune(?) of spending my time cooking this evening wondering what baron, hellknight and pinky milk might taste like
it probably stings like a pesticide from all the hell grass (as seen on the episode three intermission screen) they been munching on

i dont think it's worth elaborating past that.

OK, if you ate spectre meat would your poop be invisible?  Don't ask me why I want to know this or what I would use this for.

15 minutes ago, heliumlamb said:

nikocado lore analysis, at full risk of further derailment, enclosed:

Hide contents

the no longer vegan, fast food mukbang per day arc of nikocado's life might honestly be an elaborate troll/longterm social media experiment. getting money because millions witness various recordings of you unhappily eating massive amounts of food will definitely cultivate, incentivize and enable the destructive monetized binge eating disorder that has been nikocado's living for the past 5 years. add some consistent, possibly scripted, "theater kid"-tier melodrama into the mix and you've got the ongoing saga of nikocado avocado, all across like 5 separate youtube channels. it's incredibly sad to see, and i get the feeling that nik feels somewhat the same way, as most of his vegan mukbangs/tips/whatever information have long since been removed from the public view. i hope he lives to recover from wherever this mukbang career will continue to take him, but with the sale of merch with the "it's your fault!" text leads me to believe that he's not stopping anytime soon. so it goes.

nikocado is 99% likely to be a psychopathic mastermind

look at his paused expression when the screaming becomes audible--right afterwards he adjusts to the sound by burping, talking, fidgeting and chewing obnoxiously. perhaps he's trying to cover up a 500 iq assassination plot that's currently active, maybe his burp was a bird whistle for the assassin to continue with phase 2 of the plan. his mind is an engima.

Spoiler

We need "Best Cuts" diagrams for the various bad guys; I mean as wall textures like the ones in DN3D :) Something like this but done right:

doomimpcuts.png

39 minutes ago, Martin Howe said:

We need "Best Cuts" diagrams for the various bad guys; I mean as wall textures like the ones in DN3D :) Something like this but done right:

doomimpcuts.png

LMAO please, yes!!! That's hilarious

About Avocado... I remember once a video from his, he is in a big luxurious home in one of the top floors of an apartment, he looks down upon the view of the city and, I kid you not, says "Look at all those poor people, I could see them suffer all day long". Dude's legitimately insane.

A pain elemental, that's for sure. I'd like to eat one alive, just out of a petty sense of revenge; those bastards have caused me more pain than any other demon in doom 2 alone.

I would eat none of those things, i don't want to accidentally discover a new way of zombification, crapping something that looks like it's made of SP_FACE, or puking FIREBLU.

I’m fascinated about eating a Caco, first it’s a sphere of red flesh, then the blue blood inside’s a nice mystery sauce(i’d take the risk), serve it up spaghetti and meatballs style!(it’ll need to be dehorned with it’s teeth removed) And the eye?  Could be some kind of memento after the meal….

Archviles probably have a real nice smoky flavor to them. I'd definitely eat a spectre, mostly because I assume that its flesh would taste very bland, so bland that you could flavor it with damn near anything.