Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bri0che

Demonophobia - 7 short maps

Doom II _"Demonophobia by Briøche" _ MAP01-02-03-04-05-06-07-(08)End _ UVMax 100% Speedrun Continuous play

49 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Doom II _"Demonophobia by Briøche" _ MAP01-02-03-04-05-06-07-(08)End _ UVMax 100% Speedrun Continuous play

Nice one dude :) you made me realize that I missed something with the imp's teleporter on map3... Thank you !

3 minutes ago, Briøche said:

Nice one dude :) you made me realize that I missed something with the imp's teleporter on map3... Thank you !

Oh yeah i forgot to mention about that. Anyway These maps were pretty fun and entertaining, keep it up.

2 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Oh yeah i forgot to mention about that. Anyway These maps were pretty fun and entertaining, keep it up.

Yeah, I just patched it :)

also I have replaced the MAP07 Mancubus at the start point so you can't get soft locked because of tag666

6 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Made it to Map 06...then I got overwhelmed. Just one Arch-vile after the other! And new wads from you after 2 weeks? Not expected!lmd_demoonmphobe-00002.zip

I thank you for the demo :)

Yeah indeed I was bored and kinda inspired haha...

In fact MAP06 is maybe the map I'm the least proud of this pack, I'll certainly patch it

Well since I wasn't definitively sure about MAP06 and a majority of the complaints come from this map, I decided to delete two arch-viles and replace them with hell knights, I also retextured a lot so the map itself is more appealing 

2 hours ago, Clippy said:

cool stuff - love short maps

Haha nice video, I guess I underestimated the capacities from the player to skip the fights xD

This was actually a lot of fun!  It gets down right mean sometimes but it's 100% doable and it's a fun quick play.  If I had one wish it would be that the secret in map 03 would open the other door.  I mean, I like that you make the player choose between the shotgun and the rocket launcher but I thought when I found the secret switch I was going to get both rooms but alas.  Still a good time!

3 hours ago, shawnofthedead28 said:

This was actually a lot of fun!  It gets down right mean sometimes but it's 100% doable and it's a fun quick play.  If I had one wish it would be that the secret in map 03 would open the other door.  I mean, I like that you make the player choose between the shotgun and the rocket launcher but I thought when I found the secret switch I was going to get both rooms but alas.  Still a good time!

It's funny you said that about the secret, because it was the case actually, but I found it to be too broken so I changed it.

Anyway, thank you for playing :)

2 hours ago, michealrockshim said:

It was Short and Impressive. Nice Wad.

Thank you ! :)