Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aBreadguy

When new update?

2 hours ago, aBreadguy said:

So uh when??? 

There is literally this on the same subforum:

And then there is the Discord ofcourse:

Yeah, I definitely recommend using development snapshots. A lot of good changes have been made since last official version. A lot of better graphics, new replacements for Lost Soul and Pain Elemental (now called Hatchling and Matribite and implied to be the same species as Caco replacement Trilobite), even I myself contributed some stuff (new yellow light column, and armor shard sprite that is shaped like a shield or armor scale). Some bad maps were replaced, especially in Phase 1, a lot of other tweaks - it's a way better game overall.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:23 PM, Shino1 said:

and armor shard sprite that is shaped like a shield or armor scale

Oh, it's your contribution! Very nice, I like it a lot more than all of the previous takes on the armour bonus. (I do feel somewhat nostalgic about the old, pre-raymoohawk bonus graphics, but they belong to a different era)

Bro. Before like going into the discord server I'm going say you one thing. Don't insult the gays (even in joke)

See I ask a members gender he said he was gay so they asked are you homophobic I said "no, I just don't like the idea of being gay" and then I left for gaming but when i came back bro a literal war happened due to the gays and straights fighting so don't do my mistake. And yes I have a friend his username is @averagebloxiano in discord if you want of ask anything ask him he is a good guy

5 hours ago, Lonespacemarine said:

Bro. Before like going into the discord server I'm going say you one thing. Don't insult the gays (even in joke)

See I ask a members gender he said he was gay so they asked are you homophobic I said "no, I just don't like the idea of being gay" and then I left for gaming but when i came back bro a literal war happened due to the gays and straights fighting so don't do my mistake. And yes I have a friend his username is @averagebloxiano in discord if you want of ask anything ask him he is a good guy

what?