Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BassSlapper89

Jazz Jackrabbit Doom - EPISODE 3 (Reupload)

Team Hell Hare and myself want to apologize for any bugs that you experienced through EP3. We searched through out Episode 1-3 just in case there were any bugs that were overlooked. You're definitely going to experience some changes in gameplay as well. Feel free to leave feedback on your experience. Thank you for all the support!

Episodes 1-3 and the overall gameplay has been looked through for bugs and changes. Here's what y'all will experience down below.

Changelog:

• Rapid Fire Pickup will now gradually increase fire rate each time the player picks up a Rapid Fire Pickup. (Just like in the original Jazz Jackrabbit games)
  • Evil Jazz bug in MAP30 (Battleships) was fixed. Evil Jazz sprites updated to a new look.
  • Final Boss script edited.
  • Pezrock Spinning Mace fixed.
  • Bounce Springs edited.
  • Y'all enjoy! Feel free to leave feedback on your experience. Thank you for all the support!

-Team Hell Hare

Download Link:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/jazz-jackrabbit-doom-tc/downloads/ultimate-jazz-jackrabbit-doom-episode-3-update

Screenshots:

Xr7mzKv.png

bRu35TH.png

2G3W0cY.png

Q84E2rh.png

Team Hell Hare:

@Bass Slapper '89,@Salahmander2, #Dolphman, @QuakedoomNukem Cz, @Ozymandias81, @Drugod, #Randumb

Yeah it's a good idea not to have two separate downloads, even within the same thread, but certainly not within different ones. Can be kind of a mess if the threads get split apart, or someone Googles or follows an existing link somewhere else and goes to the older thread. You'd be surprised how many people would ignore or not grasp the significant of the "outdated" in the old Moddb link too.

18 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

Hey @Bass Slapper '89you can edit your original thread for this

As that one has the most hits, it will pop up quicker on search than this one :)

18 hours ago, baja blast rd. said:

Yeah it's a good idea not to have two separate downloads, even within the same thread, but certainly not within different ones. Can be kind of a mess if the threads get split apart, or someone Googles or follows an existing link somewhere else and goes to the older thread. You'd be surprised how many people would ignore or not grasp the significant of the "outdated" in the old Moddb link too.

My apologies. I never knew that about how anyone would ignore it. I spoke the team about it today. 

I'll make sure to post on the same thread from here on out.