Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Ironic Thought

It seems, strangely, that the only people who look at Americans equally aren't Americans but "the terrorists". To them, Americans are equally evil and all a source of the troubles in the world. You don't see them, necessarily, attacking strictly American Jews or American Catholics or just the poverty-stricken Americans or only the middle-class Americans. To them, Americans are Americans and that's something that we, who are supposed to be "unified", can't even do properly, to see each other as equally American.

darknation said:

All Americans are Equal.

In terms of retardedness.

Everyone is equal, in terms of retardedness.

Damn politically correct bastards. :P

DOOM Anomaly said:

Hence the reason I'm Canadian. ;P

Hell yea.......oohh and guess what.. NO I DONT LIVE IN A FUCKING egloo hell I dont even think I know how to spell it. Also please people stop comming to canada in july with winter coats on and snowboards looking for snow cuz your not gunna find it for another 6,000 miles north.

Tyockell said:

Hell yea.......oohh and guess what.. NO I DONT LIVE IN A FUCKING egloo hell I dont even think I know how to spell it. Also please people stop comming to canada in july with winter coats on and snowboards looking for snow cuz your not gunna find it for another 6,000 miles north.

"CALM DOWN" MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?? :P

I doubt anyone was judging you anyways.

DOOM Anomaly said:

You just call me a gerbal?

Let me know if this rings a bell-

If Nermal = Annoying
Then Nermal + Box -> Addis Ababa*
Then Garfield = Content

*Thanks Ichor.

Oh yeah. I knew it was one of those two. I haven't seen that Garfield series in years.

my cat has been an asshole since he tried to choke himself in my mom's lace bed covers. he's still a sweetheart.

our other cat pissed on our curtins the other day. he's been outside since. now i know why you're supposed to cut off their balls. even if that's cruel.

MaCvILeWhOrE said, after much scrollage:
STFU

This thread sucks it, and so does my post being all the waaay over here, heh.

Heh, whoever did that to you is a genius.

ZarcyB said:

Heh, whoever did that to you is a genius.

iirc, twas Lüt who made his Title that big so his posts are all the way over there. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

Hence the reason I'm Canadian. ;P

DOOM Anomaly said:

:D

DOOM Anomaly said:

You just call me a gerbal?

DOOM Anomaly said:

iirc, twas Lüt who made his Title that big so his posts are all the way over there. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

Likewise :P

da-stfu.jpg