Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
franckFRAG

Bellatrix : Tales of Orionis (Idgames link)

Recommended Posts

On 9/2/2022 at 12:03 PM, Andromeda said:

All levels work in vanilla, just on those three levels you cannot save. Take it as a way to challenge yourself :)


In that case the top post should be edited to say "Maps 5/8/10 will cause savegame overflow."

Chocolate-Doom has the option to remove the savegame limit, the only reason anyone would disable that would be for testing purposes. So it's really only Doom2.exe that is affected.

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, magicsofa said:


In that case the top post should be edited to say "Maps 5/8/10 will cause savegame overflow."

Chocolate-Doom has the option to remove the savegame limit, the only reason anyone would disable that would be for testing purposes. So it's really only Doom2.exe that is affected.

 

Oh I didn’t know we could remove the savegame limit on Chocolate-Doom !

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, franckFRAG said:

Oh I didn’t know we could remove the savegame limit on Chocolate-Doom !

 

It's in the "Compatibility" menu in the setup tool. 

Share this post


Link to post

Just wanted to say that your maps are great. Had allot of fun with this, not too hard on UV and fun traps. I like the level design allot, lots of weaving corridors and interconnecting areas. Good stuff.

Share this post


Link to post

A gem of a mapset! Worthy of its Cacoaward. I don't understand why I didn't check it out earlier when reading the awards. Played it through at one sitting. Great architecture, texturing (extra points for stock usage), and shadowing! I liked the earlier maps more than the ones nearer the end. They were by no means bad maps, just different.

Edited by slowfade : got confused: thought it had received a cacoaward but it was a runner-up

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to quickly thank you for making such a great mapset! It was one of the first WADs I played when I started my channel last year, but I wound up not finishing the playthrough back then - I was just unexperienced and new to everything, after all. For the next few days I'll be revisiting Bellatrix with a mod I think fits it quite well!

 

Keep up the good work!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I just found out about this wad through the Doomcute thread. I got through half of the wad so far but i am enjoying it. Any progress on episode 2 of Bellatrix?

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Lizardcommando said:

I just found out about this wad through the Doomcute thread. I got through half of the wad so far but i am enjoying it. Any progress on episode 2 of Bellatrix?

Considering, this wad has been in development since like 2014-2015 if I remember correctly, I wouldn't be getting my hopes up :p

But hopefully, I am wrong.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×