Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scwiba

NaNoWADMo 2022 - The month-long mapping challenge!

If anyone can join regardless of skill level, then I'd very much like to participate. I probably, knowing myself, won't get anything big done, but I'd like to at least try. 

Oh shit this is September already?

I've got some ideas lately, though that idea was motion sickness inducing 2 color only clusterfuck that requires me to redo almost all of Doom 2 assets including the sprites. So I'm just gonna make the tried and true "techbase invaded by demons oh no" PWAD, sign me up!

Sign me up please.

I believe i'm skilled enough to make at least a decent 15 map pwad during the course of a month.

Going to participate as I want to use October as a month to try another attempt at least a 3 map Hexen hub of some sorts hopefully without my brain giving up 🙃

I'm definitely participating in this year's!!

(also psst scwiba would it be too much to ask you to link Emblem's release in the OP? Just to make your list of completed projects more complete :p)

6 hours ago, DukeOfDoom said:

I would like to participate as well, except this one might go less than 8 or 9 maps. ^^;

Whatever happened to Moon Madness?

One week left before we kick this party off. Plenty of time left to sign up and start planning your project!

Sign me up! I've finished my first map recently and I'm down to do something a little larger, a mini-map pack with around several maps, time willing. Thanks!