Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Unreal II .ini problems

I've recently bought Unreal II and I've been getting this area:

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- DetermineFormats <- SetupPresentParms <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Jan 7 2003 18:16:21

My video card drivers are up to date. I'm running a Radeon 9000 pro, the 128 mb ddr version. I don't understand what the problem is.

Yes I have. It didn't do anything. It does the same thing everytime.

Check the .ini and see if the game's attempting to init a 24 bit environment. If it is, change that for 32. At the very beginning of the ini check the name of the renderer the game's going to use, prolly something like D3DRenderer, and look for that tab some pages below. The setting I'm talking about should be there.