Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FirebrandX

R.E. theme from movie remix:

I was doing some file cleaning on my hard drive and found an extended remix I had done of the Resident Evil movie theme music. I had extended the 2-minute track to a full 7 minutes with a little bit of mixing and pasting. My mother really enjoyed it and I thought I might put it up for download if y'all want to hear it. The thing is I wanted to make sure it's okay to post the link ahead of time, so let me know if I can and I'll provide a link.

downloading now... wow 1st the déjà vu and now an REmix ;)

see, i cant really do music, trid, and you DONT want to hear it, but i added the voices from the RE games (mostly the RE3 Demo) to some songs Godsmack (Get Up, Get Out) Rammstein (Heirate Mich) and Tool (Sober) and i really like what i did, could have been way better but its very enloyable i think.. anyway if you'd like to hear them i could give you my KaZaA name.. sorry no web host :(

*listening to your song god i love my ADSL... ohh awesome so far*

WOW fuckin A!! im not sure i want you to hear my stuff... meh, great work :)

Sweet Prince

It's good, if a little bit repetitive (but maybe that's because the RE theme IS repetitive? - I dunno for I've never heard the original theme) - but what the Hell, lots of music tracks are repetitive (as long as it doesn't reach Quake 1 music style repetitiveness).

Nice work.

My mother really enjoyed it and I thought I might put it up for download if y'all want to hear it.

If your mum likes this kind of music, then I gotta say that you have a cool mother :-)

If your mum likes this kind of music, then I gotta say that you have a cool mother

Guess that means my mom's super cool, hehe. I bought a Marilyn Mansons cd and was listening to it, and she insisted I buy more. Same with KoRn. Funny thing is she already liked Ozzy, heck she's even met Ozzy before.

Your mom sounds just like my mom! What's funny is my dad started getting into "Cradle of Filth" because my mom made the cover of one of their DVD's. It was a posing job she did for an artist friend almost 20 years ago, so we were blown away to suddenly see the work put on a music DVD cover! Since then, my dad has spent a wad of cash and ordered every CD they ever released.