Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StyxGaming

Youtube channel walkthroughs!

I hope it's OK to post here but for the last couple years I've been working on walkthroughs with commentary for various wads both official and unofficial. There's also some other fps games like dusk and HROT. I just thought I'd post here for people to check out and maybe help out with your playthroughs. https://www.youtube.com/c/StyxGaming4

I like it, I'm subscribing to it. Lot of nice runs as I can preview.

As a recommendation, you should fix the audio, currently it is really bad.

Probably you will need a new mic, but I don't know, perhaps you can get better audio with your current mic.

Greetings

I wish you good luck on producing that content. Unfortunately I don't really follow playthroughs and if I want to watch, I usually prefer uncommentary versions. You're in right address when it comes to Doom wads, though - there should be plenty avaiable here.

luigiMacedonia said about your audio quality and I agree - you should propably invest on a better mic and a pop filter and mix your input levels. Also might wanna consider another screen capture platform as the framerate is what it is.

Keep it up.

1 hour ago, luigiMacedonia said:

I like it, I'm subscribing to it. Lot of nice runs as I can preview.

As a recommendation, you should fix the audio, currently it is really bad.

Probably you will need a new mic, but I don't know, perhaps you can get better audio with your current mic.

Greetings

Yeah the audio has been something I've been meaning to work on as I know it isn't the best. I have an arctis 7 but have to look into audio settings or something new. I appreciate the sub and the feedback!

50 minutes ago, Sonikkumania said:

I wish you good luck on producing that content. Unfortunately I don't really follow playthroughs and if I want to watch, I usually prefer uncommentary versions. You're in right address when it comes to Doom wads, though - there should be plenty avaiable here.

luigiMacedonia said about your audio quality and I agree - you should propably invest on a better mic and a pop filter and mix your input levels. Also might wanna consider another screen capture platform as the framerate is what it is.

Keep it up.

Yeah the audio for sure needs some work. Looking into new stuff to make my voice better in videos. I use obs atm for capture with highest video quality possible for what I'm using. 

I'm following the channel since the beginning and I really like it.

Did you consider a pistol-start for every level? It makes it much more interesting

Greets

On 1/23/2023 at 5:11 PM, luigiMacedonia said:

I'm following the channel since the beginning and I really like it.

Did you consider a pistol-start for every level? It makes it much more interesting

Greets

Hey just saw this and I really appreciate the support! I have thought about pistol starts and might do some in the future!