Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheMagicMushroomMan

Describe a Movie/Series You've Never Watched

John Wick

Generic male vengeance flick starting some washed-up dude who was in that Matrix movie as well as Bill and Ted. Strangely stylish product despite John Wick being a generic superman with a stupid name. The scene at the end where multiple helicopters were blown up was absolutely epic though. I'm realizing Max Payne and this are basically the same character, but this was actually a decent movie. Plot felt so rote and tiresome though. There's two more movies but I dunno where they could go when he so selfishly replaces his dead wife.

On 9/13/2022 at 9:57 AM, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

As the title says - describe/review a movie or series that you've never watched, as though you just finished watching it five minutes ago. Describing the plot of a game you've never played is also fine, but don't get into gameplay details and stuff too much.

Interesting idea, what do you mean by never watched? Something you know just by the title? Or if you seen the poster and nothing else is it the same?

I think written reviews stands by having watched a movie?

Back on topic:

Scalps - a young native American woman is looking for revenge in this bleeding western where she's hunting all the American confederate army headed by the vicious rapist general Custer. The movie evolves in a spiral of violence and revenge until unexpected points!

Spoiler

Of this thing I saw the poster on the recommended movies list in a movie channel on my TV

Return of the Living Dead:

After the events of Day of the Dead, the survivors return home to find that all the zombies are gone and the humans have rebuilt society. However, it turns out that the zombies went into hiding underground, plotting their revenge. Lead by zombie mastermind tarman, the zombies return to the surface and go to war with the humans. The secret to their intelligence is by eating the brains of the living to increase their own intelligence.

Harry Potter:

A wee lad who looks like the sort of kid who got picked on from year 1 goes to a secret boarding school to become a wizard, yet doesn't have the ability to cure his own astigmatism for some reason. And there's an Irish kid who blows stuff up.

The Wire :

a guy trying his absolute hardest to plug a cord into the wall behind his desk while there's a giant mess of wires there 

Game of Thrones:

People killing each other and having Sex to gather Viewers, doing some Intrigue to sit on a Chair and waiting for Dragons.
In the End they decide to do something together as a Group to disappoint Fans.

Squid Game:
People wearing Playstation Symbols to generate Memes.

Vampire Diaries:
Cheap Buffy knock off that replaced Buffy by a Soap Opera.

Squid Game is a documentary about a professional Splatoon 3 e-sport league.

Shrek 2.

Shrek has to deal with a new war among the fairytale creatures and the folktale creatures. While this is happening, Donkey is having a romantic drama with his dragon, which results in the dragon leaving the fairytale side and go to the folktale side.

Beastars

An astrologist discovers a new star that is also a beast, and prepares a whole team of protectors to defend the Earth from this star.