Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Submerge

Dude, you're gettin' a Cell!

Well, I knew it would happen eventually:
The dumbass kid from the Dell commercials was arrested for smoking pot.

All I have to say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fail it!

MaCvILeWhOrE said:

The Dell dude got busted for pession of the green, you not heard?

No, and I don't think I care either... I don't know any Dell dude.

Let me explain:

Dell hired a kid for their commercials, he spouts off the stuff about the computer and what makes it so great, and then he has the irritating line "Dude, you're gettin' a Dell!" made my skin crawl from the first time i saw it. Anyhow, his first commercial raised sales, and the used him in several commercials afterwards. He irritates me to no end, and I personally think that being arrested for pot smoking is no surprise, because he seemed high in the commercials.

He's just your every other kid that just got unlucky. Don't blame him for the lines he says, don't blame him for saying them, shit for the money he got from them I bet you'd done said them shits too.

Anyway, I'm applying for the Nu-Dell guy.

it seems like he was buying a gram from a street dealer in new york.. not a very bright idea.

if he was actually a druggie he wouldn't be buying off the street :/

I must say I'm not really all that suprised, for, as Subby said already, he did seem somewhat high in those dumbass Dell commercials.

well...let's hope we don't see him again. i do admit, though, if they gave me shit loads of money to say that stupid line, i would've done it.

macvilewhore needs three more posts to be 1337!!

I just want to watch a rehab meeting with both the Dell guy and that stoner Apple chick attending.

"And the siren was like 'beep beep beep..."

I hope evreyone of the gay family members and that silly AOL cow Polly or whatever the fuck she's called on the AOL adverts is somehow made to pay for it.

I thought they canned him years ago anyway.

Still, Dell sure makes a fine laptop computer and has the best service/support in the world. A couple of weeks ago, I phoned because the screen was a tiny bit wobbly where it connected to the left side of the computer, compared to the right side which was quite firm. Next available business day, they came and replaced the LCD screen assembly!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bout time they bagged his ass. Soo fucking annoying.