Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MFG38

Sacre Bleu - A 1-hour speedmap with a custom palette

Mark me as interested, I wanna do a run through of this when I get off of work.

I love fucking with playpal and colormap so I always like seeing what other people do.

Catchy track! Simple and fun little map for a quick fix of DOOM, I enjoyed it and the palette looks great. Thank you for the map!

3 minutes ago, Shanoa said:

Catchy track! Simple and fun little map for a quick fix of DOOM, I enjoyed it and the palette looks great. Thank you for the map!

Glad you enjoyed the map! Compliments are also appreciated. c: I do have to say that the MIDI I slapped in here is one of my personal favorites.

Good stuff, the cacos look particularly nice. Not as sold on the BoH's slightly sickly complexion, but I guess it's inevitable. 

Shootshootbangbangbulletbulletgun. Always a pleasure! Look forward to seeing what you do with a mapset. Also, really dig that MIDI.

Funny enough, "Sacre bleu !" (a derivate of "Sacré dieu !" which basically means "Holy god !") is also an old french profanity that only old peoples use nowadays... And so it made me laugh when I found this topic x')

Here is a playthrough of your map, sad it isn't longer though :( that's why I encourage you to do a mapset since I liked this map !

42 minutes ago, Briøche said:

Here is a playthrough of your map, sad it isn't longer though :( that's why I encourage you to do a mapset since I liked this map !

Glad you did. c: Out of curiosity, what's the gameplay mod you used for the playthrough?

This was fun, solid little map despite being more of a proof of concept, I guess? The palette was nice and the MIDI was even better! Would definitely enjoy a set in this theme.