Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Codename_Delta

[NO DEADLINE, AND SLOTS ALL TAKEN] Finer Doom: The Nominal Touches (TNT CP)

42 minutes ago, Codename_Delta said:

still seems to be off, are you sure you made it in doom (d2 format)?

for me it works without any problem, I didn't identify any script in the boom format.

settings.png

DOOM34.png

huh, it seems to be different on my end

the switches are boom linedef actions, they say unknown in d2 format, but show their action in boom format.

(Line action 159 to be specific are the switches)

Edited by Codename_Delta

Made very small changes to the map (fixed buggy textures), added custom MIDI (credits in the text file) and a dehacked file, so the map would have a proper name on automap. Gonna start working on MAP29 soon.

DOWNLOAD

4 hours ago, Codename_Delta said:

huh, it seems to be different on my end

the switches are boom linedef actions, they say unknown in d2 format, but show their action in boom format.

(Line action 159 to be specific are the switches)

You are right, these lines were in boom format.

Storage_Depot_TNT_v4.rar

1 hour ago, Heretic926 said:

Made very small changes to the map (fixed buggy textures), added custom MIDI (credits in the text file) and a dehacked file, so the map would have a proper name on automap. Gonna start working on MAP29 soon.

DOWNLOAD

Will try and add to the resource wad tomorrow as well.

You know what, despite all the other projects I'm involved, i think that i could make a short "hell" map for... MAP25, just something in the size of Quarry/Ballistix. Eventually, I'll use some incomplete layouts lying around my PC like i did for MAP07, maybe not.

30 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

You know what, despite all the other projects I'm involved, i think that i could make a short "hell" map for... MAP25, just something in the size of Quarry/Ballistix. Eventually, I'll use some incomplete layouts lying around my PC like i did for MAP07, maybe not.

Go ahead!

Sorry man, looks like I will have to drop out.

I wish y'all good luck and all the best in this project though :D

Just a notification that I'm still working on this project: I kinda struggle completing MAP29 - I have a general layout, but I want it to look pretty since it's a cave-like environment and it takes a lot of time for me to figure out that. Thus I decided to come back to it later and work on final map. 

Screenie of MAP30 starting room (colored torches included):

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20230302_231124.png.7aac6c8530e8794114ddaed4141156d2.png

11 hours ago, Heretic926 said:

Just a notification that I'm still working on this project: I kinda struggle completing MAP29 - I have a general layout, but I want it to look pretty since it's a cave-like environment and it takes a lot of time for me to figure out that. Thus I decided to come back to it later and work on final map. 

Screenie of MAP30 starting room (colored torches included):

Hide contents

Screenshot_Doom_20230302_231124.png.7aac6c8530e8794114ddaed4141156d2.png

Ooh, very TNT

Here's my stuff as well, another cavernous thing, uses many abandoned layouts from my stuff:

Spoiler

Immagine-2023-03-05-162325.png

13 hours ago, knifeworld said:

I live... again!

Here's some new screenshots of MAP6!
0DQHrWp.png
9tGksqb.png
1YneaYn.png
l6chidR.png
5N2319v.png

8 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

Here's my stuff as well, another cavernous thing, uses many abandoned layouts from my stuff:

Hide contents

Immagine-2023-03-05-162325.png

Ooh nice!

Saw a few slots still available.  I can take map26.  I love doing doomcute and details so this sounds fun.  I assume the later levels are more hell themed? 

39 minutes ago, Treehouseminis said:

Saw a few slots still available.  I can take map26.  I love doing doomcute and details so this sounds fun.  I assume the later levels are more hell themed? 

Go ahead!

And yeah they gonna be more like heck, I do love a good corrupt base in hell though, your call however you wanna do it.

38 minutes ago, Codename_Delta said:

Go ahead!

And yeah they gonna be more like heck, I do love a good corrupt base in hell though, your call however you wanna do it.

Hell yeah(pun intended) idk if I'll finish my begining of april but I'll do my best, maybe, maybe... take other slots if they haven't been taken by then lol

5 hours ago, Treehouseminis said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/daopjzwhmral13r/MAP26corpsicle.wad?dl=0

MAP26 "Corpsicle"

Ok calling it done baring any bugs.  Tested in prboom with FINAL DOOM compatibility.  Short map with a punchy ending, rocket ammo is tighter in UV.  Secrets help reduce difficulty.  

Screenshot_Doom_20230326_092041.png.b22c2d487ebffa4fbe236005e04b6b83.pngScreenshot_Doom_20230326_092117.png.79768a0d5004f9ab96dc9fc3243a3c9e.pngScreenshot_Doom_20230326_092142.png.911ed9440e344978eb51e6f8014affc0.pngScreenshot_Doom_20230326_092105.png.b3f0164708ed7a5c1cd7014bc5458943.png

Ooh will add + test when I next get the chance aka, probably tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, Treehouseminis said:

@Codename_Delta idk if you gotta chance to test my map26 yet but I had a fun idea for a map32 I can take that slot as well.  

Yeah I'll do that today, definitely, and I'll add ya to da list.

Also since April is here, the final deadline is May, no ifs, no buts.

sadly laptop being shit and having severe input lag sometimes is stopping me from testing map 26 rn, I'll check later to see if it wants to cooperate.