Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #19 - Feat. Bauul, Gaming in the Middle East, Pandora Shovelware and dozens of reviews

Posting in a legendary thread. Love reading it, just going to say big thanks to everyone involved and i hope i can rejoin the crowd soon.

One of the nu-gen pillars on this very community.

it was fun to write something for this wadazine, i tried to do my best with what I did so i hope you all enjoy the wadazine :)

congrats guys looks like a lot of work - nice to see some cool maps get covered - even some only silly ones I made - good times - well crafted

Just dropping in to say I hugely appreciate the Wadazine and all the work that you all do that goes into it!

I was hecking excited to see my project featured here as a runner up! Rolled my eyes at the whole "sexy pokemon" bit, but very happy for the kind words it received!

Thanks everyone involved, got me some good reading for tonight. Be interesting to check out the reveiw of Solar Struggle, it's been my personal favorite of this year's releases.

4 hours ago, Doomlover77 said:

Excellent magazine. What’s planned for the next one ?

Next issue is going to be straight into the Xmas edition and Doom anniversary, so we have some ideas brewing, including the next iteration of the Wadawards ;)

Hey Endless, it's been a long while! Sorry for the long hiatus. As I'm (occasionally) chilling within my thesis revision, I've decided to come back to Doomworld a few days ago. Seeing a notification from you this morning has brought a smile upon me. Congrats for the 19th issue anyway!

I might not be able to contribute in the recent days like I used to, but I promise to do so again someday!

13 minutes ago, taufan99 said:

Hey Endless, it's been a long while! Sorry for the long hiatus. As I'm (occasionally) chilling within my thesis revision, I've decided to come back to Doomworld a few days ago. Seeing a notification from you this morning has brought a smile upon me. Congrats for the 19th issue anyway!

I might not be able to contribute in the recent days like I used to, but I promise to do so again someday!

You're missed taufan! Hope to see you soon, and good luck with your thesis. The Wadazine will still be here when you're ready :D

Congrats with new wadazine issue! I had blast to read it. Can't believe how much it changed since first few issues. 

Congrats on the release, lots of great stuff to read!

And woooho, I wasn't expecting that my humble map will get a full-featured article there! Thanks @LadyMistDragon for your review and for recommending my WAD* :)

Spoiler

One minor thing I spotted - last screenshot on page 11 is not from Radium, it's from some other map. Nothing important at all, just minor editing bug I guess, but just letting you know in case you haven't spotted it.

On 10/10/2022 at 6:49 PM, Endless said:

hSwDTSL.png

Cover by the Luis Felipe Kemmerich

It is time! A new Wadazine is brought to you by the Wadazine team, proudly designed by the Wadazine slaves, edited by the Wadazine wordsmiths, checked by the Wadazine lords and Wadazined by the Wadazine! Enjoy your Wadazine.

» » Wadazine #19 « «

And you can also find us on: 

The Doomshack --» https://doomshack.org/wadazine/

Chris Hansen's DOOM page --» https://windward.dk/TDR/?page_id=991

Ryath's web digitaleidoscope --» https://www.digitaleidoscope.com/wadazine/

Huge thanks to our designers, @4MaTC and @Nikoxenos

Special thanks to our writers, contributors & helpers:

@LadyMistDragon

@Eric Claus

@Gaia74

@TheEvilGrin

@Immorpher

@Bauul

And to our hosts: @Doomkid, @Chris Hansen and @scwiba

And special thanks to all the community for supporting us.

And as usual, remember:

» Join our Discord Server for the Doom Master Wadazine: https://discord.gg/Q2RKn4J

The central HUB for everything and anything Wadazine related and Doom WADs! A great community to hang out with!

» Contributions and help are always, always welcome! Especially regarding graphic design.   

» If you want to participate, either by writing an article or creating a review, PM me or join the Discord, you are most welcome!

» Any questions, ask them and I'll try to answer them.

» Leave a comment and share!

» And have a good day, doomer! :D 

Q8HYu09.png

Just saw this flash up as I was forum-browsing. I hadn't come across Wadazine before, this looks great, I'll give it a read! DOOM community never ceases to amaze the new things we can pluck out of the amazing game and the content we can create ! 

also; podcast idea i see as I read ur editor's letter - love that. Id listen in, I love a good podcast esp at night. 

Congrats on the new issue and thanks for the feature!
I would've never thought my little mod would make it into something like this,
can't imagine how much work goes into making these...

On 10/10/2022 at 10:00 PM, taufan99 said:

As I'm (occasionally) chilling within my thesis revision, I've decided to come back to Doomworld a few days ago.

Nice seeing you back again buddy! :D

On 10/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, Doomlover77 said:

Excellent magazine. What’s planned for the next one ?

I've been planning to write about Doom 64 speed running for a long while! New Doom 64 related releases has kept delaying it, but it seems to be about time for that now.

On 10/14/2022 at 2:45 PM, staros96 said:

Just saw this flash up as I was forum-browsing. I hadn't come across Wadazine before, this looks great, I'll give it a read! DOOM community never ceases to amaze the new things we can pluck out of the amazing game and the content we can create ! 

thanks for the post. i was just thinking about the EVP mod if it was mentioned and boom...there it was lol. thats a really good build. elementalism is shaping up nicely too

Sorry for the necro-bump, but there was something in this issue that puzzled me.
I was reading LadyMistDragon's article on Phobos: Anomaly Reborn; while it had been years since I last played
P:AR, I didn't recognize the contents of any of the screenshots as being from Lutz's mod. I did recognize them(and the
background image) from Knee-deep in Zdoom, though. Did the wrong set of images accidentally get used?