Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
READ THE FAQ

help

1.I have the entire doom 1 game on legacy, but when ever i beat episode 1 it say i have to order the other episodes.....but i already have them.

2.i have the entire doom 2 game and for some odd reason the very last two levels get an "map32 not found" error.

if you can help me out with any of these i would be grateful....

1: Make sure you've set Legacy to use the correct iwad, if you have both the shareware and registered versions of Doom installed.

2: You wouldn't happen to be in Germany, would you?

1. i only have one doom wad and it has all 4 episodes
it does not necciarly say order the next episode...it says
i have to get the next episodes...and i have them all in
one wad.

2. no, i'm not in germany.

Crono said:

what does that mean?

someone told me doom2 and final doom are the same, is
this true?

if not where can i get Final doom at?

The version of doom2 on Kazaa lacks the final two levels. Also, there are slight map modifications throughout the game that are not found in the original iwad. It might be a more technical problem, but the same thing happened to me when I ripped the d2 wad instead of installing it from the cd. I eventually broke down and waited the 45 minnute install time (very very scratched disk :\)

1. Uhh, you know, when you beat an episode, to play the next one, you have to go to the main menu and hit "new game", then pick the episode you wanna play. Ultimate DooM is basically 4 games that follow in one storyline.

Epyo said:

1. Uhh, you know, when you beat an episode, to play the next one, you have to go to the main menu and hit "new game", then pick the episode you wanna play. Ultimate DooM is basically 4 games that follow in one storyline.

But when you play at a certain skill level, doesn't it change automaticly(sp?) ? I remember that at the easiest, the game ended at E1M8 when you die, but at hurt me plenty , it switched to the 2nd episode. But if it's not possible to select another episode, then it's a demo.

no, i can start at any episode on any level i have all episodes.
i was just asking cuz it sucks that when you finish one episode then you have to start the next one with no weapons or anything...

Crono said:

no, i can start at any episode on any level i have all episodes.
i was just asking cuz it sucks that when you finish one episode then you have to start the next one with no weapons or anything...

Uh, did you actually play the other episodes? They are all supposed to be played without weapons in the first level.

Mordeth said:

I smell warez.

/me hides under a log with his warez as Mordeth sniffs about

Darkstalker said:

But when you play at a certain skill level, doesn't it change automaticly(sp?) ?

Nope, certainly doesn't. Unless you make yourself a Zdoom MAPINFO that allows you to play all the levels, one after the other. I did that a while back, but I dunno where the file is now. Of course, you do start E2M1 with 10% or less health.