Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grain of Salt

Undo (not finished yet, sorry :( )

Well, not a calendar reminder, but I mentally filed it under "things to look forward to in March, and by extension 2023". Take the time you need GoS.

6 hours ago, Grain of Salt said:

Well. Today was the day I set to release, so (although I doubt anyone set a calendar reminder or anything) I'm just checking in to say it's (unsurprisingly?) not finished, sorry everyone. Partly this was just an overly optimistic deadline, and partly I was disrupted by serious irl stuff in february. Despite that, I've gotten a lot of things done recently, and I still intend to get it finished in the near future. Definitely before july.

Thanks for all the kind words also :)

This is looks epic. Take your time :)

6 hours ago, Grain of Salt said:

Well. Today was the day I set to release, so (although I doubt anyone set a calendar reminder or anything) I'm just checking in to say it's (unsurprisingly?) not finished, sorry everyone. Partly this was just an overly optimistic deadline, and partly I was disrupted by serious irl stuff in february. Despite that, I've gotten a lot of things done recently, and I still intend to get it finished in the near future. Definitely before july.

Thanks for all the kind words also :)

Hey man, stuff takes time to get finished. I mean i know doing mapping solo is a major pain in the ass to do, I know this because i'm doing at the moment. Anyways when your ready to release it, your ready to release it.

On 3/7/2023 at 4:24 AM, Grain of Salt said:

Well. Today was the day I set to release, so (although I doubt anyone set a calendar reminder or anything)

No but I'd favourited this thread so I wouldn't lose track of it! Still very much looking forward to this as it definitely looks worth the wait! Will it be something that's playable in co-op, even if not specifically designed for it?