Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quill

Fort Nemesis - Big Janky Boom Castle

This was fun! Played HMP to try and take in the views. The visuals were awesome. Great use of those greens and reds. Was dark at times even when i played around with DarkdoomZ. But that worked for me. No idea on jankyness. I kept asking myself "Did I find the Jank?", and i did not. So on the technical side i have no clue what you meant by jank. I am sure someone else will find it,  or not. Which would be cool! 

Hey I liked this map. Pretty easy but cool to look at and explore. Did find one glaring example of Boom jankery but outside of that it's pretty well put together :)

Here's a video playthrough:

Nice casual exploration map. The environment and detailing is great. There are indeed a few janky bits, but nothing that detracts too much from the game play. I did get a bit lost wandering around the castle, especially trying to remember where I had seen the red door. I did manage to find all the secrets, though I wasn't sure how I found the megasphere secret, and the backpack secret is a bit, umm, janky.

FDA: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DArg8iObHfHQyXGPu8p2Q3_Y6s6hEVlA/view?usp=sharing 

Played in UV. What an unbelievably fun 15 minutes or so. Highly enjoyable. As you know, there's some minor jank, but it didn't really detract from the overall map. If you say you know more now than you did when you first made this, I'd definitely be interested in playing any future stuff.