Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dingus Khan

Doom Rpg

Fairly recently I created a Doom RPG (if you visit the site you'll realize just HOW recently it was since there's almost nothing there right now). I am an RPG-er and I love Doom. Since Doom has a heirarchy of demons and a whole bunch of weapons and an engrossing storyline, I thought it would be an excellent idea.

I'm posting a link to this newborn club for you all to check out and for anyone who would like to contribute artwork or plot development. Currently the plot is still sketchy, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

The Living END: http://groups.msn.com/thelivingend

1: Tabletop or computer RPG?

2: What rules are you using? (an existing set, a la White Wolf or d20, or a homebrew?)

3: How much work have you "done" and how much work are you "delegating"?

Yes, more information, please. Not having any idea of what your intentions are makes consideration of assistance somewhat difficult.

Also, thats gotta be one of the ugliest sites I've ever seen, though by no fault of your own (except maybe signing up with MS for a website).

http://groups.msn.com/TheLivingEnd/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=2

There's a link to a thread for plot ideas. I've put my own up, though it probably wont end up being the actual RPG's plot.

It's an internet based club. I'm thinking of using either a d10 or d20 system. I've been told that there are dice programs for use with internet gaming. I'm not entirely sure.

Unfortunately I'm forced into using MSN clubs. It may be ugly at the moment, but I'm going to try to fix all that.

Yes, yes... I probably should have had all my ducks in order before I created the club, but that's why I'm asking for anyone who would like to help to join. I think once this is all created it will be an epic club.

If you REALLY want to become involved with a 3D Doomish RPG, you might want to look at this project. This Hexen project includes NPC's from whom you can buy stuff and leveling-up.