Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raymoohawk

your cat transforms into your favorite animal for a night

So this, Lilly:

XUhlrPr.jpg

Transforms into my dog Daisy?

YGcsMwP.jpg

I'd like to say that I'd be okay with the swap, but I'd miss my little Lilly Kitty. I know I'd survive, but I don't know if I'd want to live in a world without Lilly. Or Daisy. I love those girls.

Depends on the day but in many cases my favorite animal is a cat: So my cat turns into a cat.  No, I do not survive because I subsequently proceed to place my head on its back and roll my face around on it.  After petting it with my face this way, I immediately incur a severe allergic reaction that causes me to explode two minutes later, and then the cat devours all of my scattered flesh.

2 hours ago, NoisyVelvet said:

Depends on the day but in many cases my favorite animal is a cat: So my cat turns into a cat.  No, I do not survive because I subsequently proceed to place my head on its back and roll my face around on it.  After petting it with my face this way, I immediately incur a severe allergic reaction that causes me to explode two minutes later, and then the cat devours all of my scattered flesh.

This is the post I came in here expecting to see (Okay maybe not the exploding part)

Sooo, it stays a cat? Just much larger I suppose because tigers are my favorite animal. I probably don't survive, seeing as how it's a tiger.

I don't have a cat. But suppose I did, then it would transform into a super cute bunny.

Oh noes... how would I EVER survive the cuteness of a bunny? I'm Doomed I guess.

I think having a sperm whale suddenly in the third floor of this building wouldn't be good for me, the cat or really anybody around

32 minutes ago, Stupid Bunny said:

I think having a sperm whale suddenly in the third floor of this building wouldn't be good for me, the cat or really anybody around

Honestly, you didn't turn your pet into a ... stupid bunny?

Really?

I feel there was a missed opportunity there. :D

2 minutes ago, yakfak said:

headbutted to death by a goat with the temperament of an angry cat

this also presents the nonzero risk of being impaled by headspike.

other dangers to take note of:
sulphuric breath may cause dizziness.

1 hour ago, Stupid Bunny said:

What did you do with the bowl of petunias?

1 hour ago, Kyka said:

Honestly, you didn't turn your pet into a ... stupid bunny?

Really?

I feel there was a missed opportunity there. :D

I could have but I am definitely not my own favorite animal

10 minutes ago, Ichor said:

To the petunias' surprise I safely caught them this time, they are now on the windowsill wishing the building got more sun along with the other plants

1 hour ago, Ichor said:

I love sci fi pop culture references. 

So my cat either turns into a Raven (if birds count) or a wolf. Either way, I think I'm fine as long as I sleep on the floor for the day (My cat's old and sleeps all day on my bed.)

10 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

*snip*
I can get behind this.

If my cats transformed into Hissy, I think I'd be content.