Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raymoohawk

your cat transforms into your favorite animal for a night

First of all, I don't have a pet, so: FREE CAT. Secondly they would become half cat, half dog and become fox. So its like a werecreature transformation. Becoming cuter and fluffier and doofier every full moon, with an appetite for chicken..

Honestly, the cat is more dangerous. I don't want to take a 6000 damage Catscratch.

56 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

So I'd get a cat that transforms into a combination of a cat and a snake?

It turns out that it's far more adorable than I thought it would be:

UoV9tNf.jpeg

I guess you'd call it a cake.

As I'm heavily allergic to those beasts, I'd transform my cat into a dead cat and get rid off it ASAP, just to be sure.

I love dogs, but I don't need another one, so it's out of question to do the cat>dog fandango.

I don't have a cat but if I had one, then I suppose it would turn into one of these:

image.png.4233d1526d3c94eebf830d543ca2945b.png

velociraptor.png.c35a8710523d7274279e4bfa97d5a1f4.png

Of course, I wouldn't survive because I would get gibbed worse than with the BFG9000. And I know its extinct but it still is technically an animal, and anyways with the way the planet is getting destroyed every passing day, who's to say that one of the animals mentioned here won't be endagered species or just plain extinct in five years or less?

Even if the cat turned into a fox or a snake, if it still was your cat just as a different animal, would it harm you?

it would very from cat to cat i guess. my sister once told me that if her cat was the size of a dog she would probably be dead because of how much the cat loves to roughplay

6 hours ago, MrFroz said:

Even if the cat turned into a fox or a snake, if it still was your cat just as a different animal, would it harm you?

Apparently you've never met my cat. Or any other cat. They think part of being a cat is trying to playfully kill anything that's not them. It's nothing personal, and it doesn't mean that they don't love you, but they have a kill switch, and they can and will flip it.

My cat weighed 7.8 pounds at her last checkup. My dog was 57 pounds the last time I weighed her. But please note the difference:

I weighed the dog myself. I step on a scale, look at my weight, step on it again with the dog in my arms and figure the difference. And my dog loves the attention, and licks my face, and it's just wonderful.

I have to pay a professional to weigh the cat.