Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

[Edit] How's your Valentine's Day?

In your book, what is the meaning of this special/non-special day?

To me, it basically means nothing, nada, zero...at least for now, or I would try to find something to do, your opinions?

To me, it means that I have to spend time trying to find a present for my oppressive mother that won't offend her. And it reminds me how lonely I can be at times. But, when I've got a girlfriend, I love the day.

The only Valentine's Day I've ever spent with a girl was 2 years ago. The only movie even worth seeing was Hannibal (sucked), and I can add "had a gun pointed at me by a drunken 3-toothed yokel" to my memoirs (long story).

Valentine's Day sucks.

Valentines Day? Oh, crap...
//Looks at calendar
Crap!
//Looks in wallet
Crap and a half!

Bah... I don't have a girlfriend, but I have a friend who's a girl coming into town for the weekend and I'm supposed to spend time with her on Friday. I don't have to get her anything, but it's one of those situations where I would be better off getting her something and not dealing with her 'nobody loves me' crap...

Valentines day is good I guess but when I had a gf last year we were together when valentines came along and we both agreed not to get eachother anything, I just fucked her as usual.

I'm not dating anyone right now. Although there's this cute girl in one of my project groups...

I have no clue who Valentine was, or what he did... some christian dude, as usual?

I like girls though. But standard valentine stuff seems pretty stupid to me (those cheesy hearts and all that.)

C. R. A. P., it's CRAP. Why be extra nice to your girlfriend one day a year, while you can be nice to here every given day?

Disorder said:

C. R. A. P., it's CRAP. Why be extra nice to your girlfriend one day a year, while you can be nice to here every given day?

So big corporations can make more money! :P

Disorder said:

Too much effort for men :P

Valentine's day is just another reason for me to be miserable because no one loves me. But if any female out there wants to be my valentine, they're more than welcome. ^_^

Anyway, there is ONE good thing about this stupid holiday in a world of stupid holidays: candy hearts! These things are so cool...its like having a little friend that tells you nice things that you can also eat and get a sugar rush off of. Then sometimes it tells you something like 'GET REAL' but thats just funny because only rich girls in California ever say that. The coolest thing is when you have ones with fucked up errors. Like I found one that was supposed to say 'FAX ME', but for some reason it looked like it said 'PAY ME'...hehehe. And whatever happened to the brown ones? those were the tastiest.

Another shitty, commercial, American-originated day.

I hate them, life here used to be so much better before we got Halloween (namely because it's not as good as it is in the US afaik) and that shitty, waste-of-money Valentine's day.

Guess what my answer to the question is.

UV: O_o

Anyway, Valentine's Day is just another one of those holidays I don't take any real notice of, like St. Patrick's Day. Now if I had a GF, things would be different. But I don't ATM, so meh:(

Whenever I've been with someone on a Valentines Day it's sucked cos both of us have felt under pressure to do something and spend time/money on each other, and when you're single it fucking sucks because everyone else is so full of their partner and like, "why aren't you with someone ATM?"

dsm said:

Another shitty, commercial, American-originated day.

I sceond that its one of many reasons I hate living the u.s. Just like the fact that santa was made up by coacola. It makes me sick.

Valentine's Day can be fun, especially if you have a girlfriend. But around here at least, it seems like everyone takes it way too seriously. It's like, if you don't have a girlfriend, you're supposed to go find any girl just for that night. Maybe it's just cause I'm in high school and everyone is obsessed with sex except for me. It seems like I'm the only guy who is attracted not to girls I just want to fuck their brains out, but ones that I would want to spend time with the most.

Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend currently, so this year's Valentine's Day will be pretty meaningless.

it sucks because your partner excepts you to come up with something special on Valentine's day. It's a stupid commercial trick to make people buy stuff. I won't spend an extra dime on my gf on Valentine's, and if she's not happy with that, fine.

footman said:

I second that. :(

I third that, but at least I don't have someone constantly telling me what to do all the time. Oh, crap. I do; its called P A R E N T S! :( :P