Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

[Edit] How's your Valentine's Day?

I find Valentine's Day to be nothing more than another one of those money making ploys made by none other than those megaconglomerate fatcats forcing people to buy Valentine's crap. Plus, I have no girlfriend, so buying a Valentine's thingy would be worthless.

Hmmm Well, the Actual meaning of Valentines Day I can't celebrate cause I dont have a signifant other. But other than that, on the 14th of Feb 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Diabetes, thats something for me to celebrate, right? :D

The true Valentine to me is the day that is held with a special meaning of bond between me and my mate. Not the same day of every year where everyone celebrates and commercial corporations make big money out of their products.

Good God.... i had a bad day , it was really sad for me ....damned, damned , damned .........

the_Danarchist said:

I have come to the conclusion once again this year that nobody loves me.

I have come to the conclusion once again this year that nobody loves me, and I dont care anymore. :|

It was shit. I drove 100 miles down to our place in Devon and fucked around like a spare prick at a wedding.

Valentine's Day never used to mean anything to me, one way or the other. But 2 out of 4 of my co-workers got engaged on Friday, so I definitely feel the pang of lonliness so to speak. The problem is, how do I get a woman if I have no money (thanks to student loans)?

My Valentine was the same as it has been the last couple of years.
No cards and lots of wanking. Yeehaawww..

darknation said:
Valentines day is the greatest day ever. It's like socially acceptable stalking.

Ahhh... darknation has found teh sliver lining...

Lizardcommando said:

I find Valentine's Day to be nothing more than a money making ploy made by none other than those megaconglomerate fatcats forcing people to buy Valentine's crap.

What holiday isn't used as a money making ploy for the corporations?
::silence:: Yeah, that's what I thought. Well, maybe Kwaanza.