Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IcarusOfDaggers

[Crispy Doom] BrickHouse - A short 5-15min map made of bricks.

I played on UV and this was a fun little map. Just a couple of comments:

- I'm not sure why there were so many secrets, when in fact most of them seemed to be just one main secret.

- There was probably too much health around for UV. 3-4 health packs can probably be taken out and there still be quite a lot left.

Nice map!

3 hours ago, IcarusOfDaggers said:

plays quite well.

lol bold statement from a mapper - but you were accurate in your assessment - great map man I had a blast!

11 hours ago, Degree23 said:

I played on UV and this was a fun little map. Just a couple of comments:

- I'm not sure why there were so many secrets, when in fact most of them seemed to be just one main secret.

- There was probably too much health around for UV. 3-4 health packs can probably be taken out and there still be quite a lot left.

Nice map!

@Clippy @Biodegradable well it should not be 8 secrets. only 2. so the rest of them are sectors that  shouldn't be a secret... Thanks for finding it, can't believe I missed it, but I did.
Also, that shotguin was in second room to make the player go in to the room after first hell knight, no UDMF involved

Edited by IcarusOfDaggers

There you go!

I feel like the health its enough but tight, and the map its a little deceptive with the archie traps. If you activate the switch before killing the first archvile, then its impossible to beat, and that requires some previos knowledge of the map.

Anyway, was fun : )

Here my video on it @IcarusOfDaggers Good job on it mate had a blast playing but i will let past nightmare tell you what i think Edit my bad for breaking the level had a feeling that why the jump was a bit hard to pull off 

Edited by Nightmare2989

2 hours ago, Nightmare2989 said:

Here my video on it @IcarusOfDaggers Good job on it mate had a blast playing but i will let past nightmare tell you what i think Edit my bad for breaking the level had a feeling that why the jump was a bit hard to pull off 

it's the designers oversight, not your bad. Don't worry, i'm keeping it in as an alternate way :D