1. 1. What is your favorite flavor?

• Green (Tums?)
    • Purple (Grape?)
    • Pink (Bubblegum?)
    • White (Peppermint?)
    • Yellow (Banana?)
    • Brown (Cinnamon?)

This time I'm doing it right damnit!

The flavors in parentheses are just what I assume they should be tasting like.

TeamKill said:

"Flavors? There's flavors?"

I agree.. like fruit loops, I don't really see much difference aside from the colours of the loops.

although there are some types of valentines/heart candies that do have different flavours.

I would vote "all of them" if there were an option for it..

Bloodshedder said:

I wasn't aware that they used any different types of artifical flavoring for each color. I don't think they do.

I dunno...of the brand I have, the yellow ones definately taste banana-like.

The other day I ate a box of fruit loops and it turned my shit a dark purple color. I expect to be informed I have cancer by the time I'm 40...

FirebrandX said:

The other day I ate a box of fruit loops and it turned my shit a dark purple color. I expect to be informed I have cancer by the time I'm 40...

I hate it when that happens.

My favorite flavoris purple.

FirebrandX said:

I've got to try this sometime...

That reminds me of this guy I knew who used to save all his green M&Ms in a jar, then eat them together with his girlfreind. Apparently he thought they were an aphrodesiac.

What a coincidence. I went to the cafeteria to get steamed vegetables to go for $1.25, and for the occasion they gave free cinnamon hearts and a Valentine's day cookie.

The cinnamon hearts are okay, but 2 or 3 of the little ones is enough. It's just a flavor thing anyway. I put the rest out for anyone who wants them.

the_Danarchist said:

That reminds me of this guy I knew who used to save all his green M&Ms in a jar, then eat them together with his girlfreind. Apparently he thought they were an aphrodesiac.

Besides the fact that everyone knows that's a false legend, the ironic thing is that believing that you're taking an aphrodisiac in itself is a very strong anti-aphrodisiac.

AndrewB said:

Besides the fact that everyone knows that's a false legend, the ironic thing is that believing that you're taking an aphrodisiac in itself is a very strong anti-aphrodisiac.

That's known as the placebo effect.

It's well known that eating chocolate will make you happy, and apparently it is considered an aphrodisiac, whether it actually does have some effect or if it's all in the mind.

Bloodshedder said:

It's well known that eating chocolate will make you happy, and apparently it is considered an aphrodisiac, whether it actually does have some effect or if it's all in the mind.

Hmm...I usualy associat chocolate with depression. Thats why I avoid eating it as much as possible. Also, its because of the horrible searing pain in my teeth that I get whenever I eat it.

It's one thing to eat chocolate for the possible aphodisiac effects (and they are very mild), it's something else to save up all the green M&M's and expect the GREEN ones to be special...

Anyway, one of the strongest and most noticible food aphrodisiacs is fish, and to a lesser degree other seafood.